Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

caged empire

Caged empire ........

One man one fate to open the fire's of hell to save him self or kill his world....

Adion.. wake up your fight is not over and you have yet to set your greatest failure in to play.

Don't test me, Fate or your will fall along other bodies i have collected. Adion, you truly are a fool to think you have been chosen, god has played a bad hand with you.

Fate, god has only me made the one to walk this path it hasn't been my choice in a long time to do these things.

God why me why have you given me this curse take this cup from me.

Child there is no empty cup to take you must drink form the wine you have pored. Become strong in me and i will help you.

Now wake and live your destiny fight and live in my name son and i will give you the name of god Abba.

The child woke in a field soaked in blood screams of war coming from all around him. Sweat dropping from his neck

he grasped his sword and arose and began to walk blood drunk his senses heightened all but one born with no sight he used his soul to see.

As if it was watching him self thou another's eyes his spirit guided him.

His walk soon turned in to a run and from run to a speed no one man has been able to reach.

He let out a scream that shuck every man to there core, men stop there fight to see this figure.

From the mists running down the hill side where they had slaughtered many thinking all where dead.

Fate, if this is me and i am one i will fight for i have not been slayed then i meant to slay those that have sought to kill me.

Adion, speak no more from here i can not answer all i can say is have faith in your self and do what has been written and seek your self.

Fearless the child ran in to the crowed swinging his sword like a trained mad man, men screaming "what is this devil" Adion, let out a yell and from it saying.

This devil is your sins come to life i am your judgement now fear my blade. Blood as far as the eyes can see he was a swift devil killing every man that came to touch his sword.

as every man fell another ran to fight in his place like a swarm the crowed surrounded him closing in to try to overwhelm him.

but he had nothing of this knowing of what they have planed he stopped and let out a spin and ran out the circle and as fast as he ran out he went around the men.

With his sword at his side cutting it in to every man he passed. they fell in a circle there own plan turned in to their death.

Soon clouds gathered across the field and rain came from the sky as if commanded by god.

The child felt the rain hit his face as he said "Sons of the sky cry for no man the sins committed here are not to be forgiven or washed away".

Worn his cloths from the fight cuts on his shirt but no cuts on his skin. seems no weapon formed against him could harm him.

This is a short story i am writing not even half way yet but i wanted to give you guys a glimpse of is tell me what you think so far of it.

they fell in a circle there own plan turned in to their death.

That is my favorite line. Looking really good Magic! Good ironies!

I don't know if it got screwed up for me, but everything is like one big sentence with nothing distinguishing different lines and speech and everything. o.0

its just the way it posted on here it looks a lot different on word and its no long that shto its turned in to 49 chapter of bloodly fight sences and multiple personality and different veiws of one fight its a boook im writing and so far its going to bew a kick ass one ill fix that little part if you like

Yeah, that'd be cool. I'd like a preview of your story, if you want you can send the file to [email protected] . It sounds really interesting and if your open to constructive criticism I'd like to read it. :P

lol it still not ready to read it has many typos that need to be fixed and im working on the ending