Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zhuinden has written music!

I've finally finished the project I've been working on, meaning I have written exactly 50 songs (73 minutes -> 1 CD length :P ) in a program called SunVox. I don't really know what exactly I should do with it .

I have included some of them as an attachment - Most of the songs sound different, and therefore just by including 7 you don't know what the other 43 might be like. :P Anyways, I would like to hear your opinions and what I should do with 50 songs made. I think I'll put them on a website and say "If you like it donate so I'll make more" or something.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

I can't wait to listen to these dude unfortunately my computer is being a pain. For money ideas you could always go to the mall or a tourist attraction or some place with lots of people and sell your cds, offer demos, and the price should be relatively cheap but enough to still make profit off making multiple burnt cds

To compare it to the recording industry's standard pricing, the actual cost of producing CDs nowadays is less than $1 USD. Most CDs sell for over $14 USD.

Not my type of music, but that's really cool Zhuinden!

Thanks :P Actually the coolest part is that I have a fan-girl now, hahaha :D As I'm an idiot I didn't actually include the two songs that she liked most apart from Azure Sky. So here they are. :P Hey, should I put the whole thing in the VIP section later?

Anyways, I've decided I should put it all on some website and say "if you like it then donate", I'm certain some people would... Maybe. :o

Maybe I just dont get it but what is it? All I am getting are 2 seconds of synthesized notes on all of them.

What is this supposed to be?

Yeah, Zar is right. The few that I heard were like 2 synth notes and that was it. Anyways have you posted this song on Newgrounds to gauge interest? Also if you are interested in selling the music you can do so on CDBaby.com

Posting it on the net on musician sites will help you get your name out there and generate interest in your music.

2 seconds?? What. It's like minimum 1 minute.

You might want to redo the links because all I am getting is 2 seconds tops per link.

Not bad for Minimalistic music genre. Great work Zhuinden; my favorite was Mirage!

I think your best bet for making money from this would prolly be game music, u know what i mean? sounds pretty cool tho, i like the choice of instruments, the fluits are nice

Sounds great! My favorite one is Legacy. Keep up the good work! I would buy the album, if it was cheap. :P

Well, apparently I feel like releasing my stuff to those who ask me in PM to get it. I'll upload it somewhere and give it out to VIP members and GhoztMan. Active members. :( In case you might want to listen to it or something. :P

Well, apparently I feel like releasing my stuff to those who ask me in PM to get it. I'll upload it somewhere and give it out to VIP members and GhoztMan. Active members. :( In case you might want to listen to it or something. :P

Ooh, thanks ZhuZhu. :D

Well it's been a while I know, but I've been actively pursuing learning how to make music that's a bit more acceptable by today's terms, meaning using percussion for example. Considering back in the day, I had no idea what that was for. Haha.

Anywho, I've made some new stuff that I deemed "awesome enough to share with the world", therefore they're available on my SoundCloud.

Hope you like them! :P

Well it's been a while I know' date=' but I've been actively pursuing learning how to make music that's a bit more acceptable by today's terms, meaning using percussion for example. Considering back in the day, I had no idea what that was for. Haha.

Anywho, I've made some new stuff that I deemed "awesome enough to share with the world", therefore they're available on my SoundCloud.

Hope you like them! :P

[/quote']

These sound pretty awesome! I was a fan of your old album, and I really like these. Keep up the great work! :)

• Like 1

blackmist was my personal favorite off your newest link, on your myspace i liked how the names matched the feeling i got from the songs, nightfall was my favorite on your myspace. overall nice work man! if you keep it up you'll be one of the best in no time. but before you do that, give me your autograph =P.

• Like 1