Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cell phone

Hey i just got a new phone i switched from at&t to verizon and i got the intensity phone i dont know anything about verizon really is there any ways to get free games or anything on a verizon phone?

googleisyourfriend.gif

any recommended sites that give free stuff?

You let them fool you into switching huh? I have been with ATT for like 12 years, I would never switch.

Yeah you're gonna regret verizon. ><;;

Awww poor guy. You will come to despise the evil known as Verizon. D:

But yeah, as the others insinuated, it's pretty easy to look for answers yourself online. :sexy:

You let them fool you into switching huh? I have been with ATT for like 12 years, I would never switch.

In a few areas AT&T is good, but where I am in Albany AT&T service sucks. You've got to be on your porch to make a call from home and forgot about using it in any office buildings. If your not on verizon in Albany, you don't use a cell phone.

As for games it depends on your phone, I myself have the HTC Touch Pro 2. Since it's a Windows Mobile phone i can install any WM apps/games, like Warcraft 2 :sexy:.

Eh to each their own. As much as I travel for work I never have an issue with my signal.

I use T-moble. No problems here.

T-Mobile IS AT&T right?

I want the sidekick.

No, T-Mobile is just another provider like Verizon, not AT&T.

Verizon is the smexsay