Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Windows 7 explorer problems

For some reason the properties bar is at the top of the windows explorer dialog instead of the bottom. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? See screenshot for what I mean.

post-1922-1264523565_thumb.png

Here's a fix dreop window exploarer and go with a better browser like ff or chrome trust me there a lot better

I think you are referring to Internet Explorer. Windows explorer is what EVERYONE uses to browse files on their computer.

Ya ya samew shit nigga ie isn't even good enough for me to pronounce it correctly

right... Anyone have any useful ideas?

LoL MB...Shady try right clicking it, making sure there is not a checkmark next to "Lock" and then just left click, hold and drag you want to put it. (Top of the screen, bottom, left, right) After you have it where you want it, let go of the left click, right click it again and put a checkmark next to "Lock"

there is no lock, if i right click then all i get is to change the size of the bar and a "remove properties" button.

Edit: AH HA!!!! I FOUND THE REASON!! Had a bad copy of shell32.dll in the system32 folder :/.

Mb lay off the drugs hun. But I use Windows 7 tooo and i dont mind it its just how everything is organized within your Os system.

I don't even see anything wrong with the picture aside from the theme being used.

That is exactly what i was thinking, your problem is the theme.

Whoa shit, link me to that theme. Where'd you get it?

Who cares about his theme.. It's just a personal preference. -.-

Just like homosexuality! :P

Problem solved topic closed...

Sexuality joke not necessary