Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zerg Mineral Hack

hey ne 1 knows how to0 use the zerg min hack???

i could get it but when i press F9 it dun work >:o

are you totaly retarded? you dont just press it once otherwise it will crash you, you hold it and once your done you hit esc

Guest test

i hate that hack because i always crash me

press and hold f9 on a drone when u have minerals u will get 50 minerals (its only a refund)

thats for anni x2

use panic it has a much better zerg rock hack system

people who ask questions like that dont deserve anwers

Don't use refund its worthless you only get 50 mins back from the drone. Use rock hack instead from panic.

yesh panic = godness without paying for zero...

you know what is really annoying is that how many times do these same stupid questions have to be asked?

yep it realy is sad :)

i think im about to cry

CaptainLlama, you sig is so halarious. I watched it in class =P

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YaY!!!

=]

Interesting...

Okay don't flame me for asking because no I'm not a noob but I just never understood. First off, which one out of the leading hacks should be used for zerg mineral hack? My guess is Panic. If thats the case, then how is it done? Select larva, hit hotkey for mineral hack, let drones build then cancel? I've done that a couple of times but still crashed. YES I WAS LOOKING AWAY! I know at least one of you is going to tell me that. Well, if thats how it is... why the hell am I still crashing =/

My best suggestion is, Get innihalation xx2 private (dont ask for it) and use the terran one with the comsat.

.... How would the Terran Mineral Hack help me on doing the Zerg Mineral Hack haha. This thread is about the Zerg Mineral hack, you know the rocks n shit? Not the Comsat hack

Edit: frik i g2g to class PEACE BISHES

Edited by Renegade~

Ummm terran is better and the hack is better.

all the "rock" hacks are patched I believe. The zerg min hack on Anihilation is just a "refund"

Panic.dll has the Zerg mineral hack. it involves the numberpad. it creates rocks when u press the hotkey. it hasnt been patched... the one in annihilation sucks as everyone says since it only refunds drones and lairs for 50 minerals. if u go and use the search button, plz search for panic.

CaptainLlama, you sig is so halarious. I watched it in class =P

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YaY!!!

=]

lol ty :)

Interesting...

Okay don't flame me for asking because no I'm not a noob but I just never understood. First off, which one out of the leading hacks should be used for zerg mineral hack? My guess is Panic. If thats the case, then how is it done? Select larva, hit hotkey for mineral hack, let drones build then cancel? I've done that a couple of times but still crashed. YES I WAS LOOKING AWAY! I know at least one of you is going to tell me that. Well, if thats how it is... why the hell am I still crashing =/

The answer to this is:

type in /z

press F5 once first to toggle to Rock Mineral Hack, default is simply Instant Mineral Hack which might be the reason you are crashing.

use number keys to make watever your making.

make sure you have the right technology to make the unit first.

E.G. making a hydralisk when you dont have a hydralisk den, you will crash.

make sure the map doesnt make the unit really expensive, you will crash if the amount of resources goes below 0 into the negatives...

Also make sure you do not go over your supply limit, you wil also crash.

Okay lemme try to understand this... If I have 200 minerals and I choose 6 larvas to make Zerglings with the Zerg Mineral Hack, 4/6 larvas will form into cacoons and build te lings, if i do that I will crash? Cuz the resources will go down to 0 or below. Is that what you mean?

no, lets say a UMS map such as spawn defense makes the price of a zergling at 2000, if you try to use the rock hack with this type of setting, you will crash as you will try to spend that 2000 minerals while gaining back only about 50 minerals. you will be in the negatives and crash, never do this when units are really expensive.

however in regular maps, you can do this even if you DONT have enough minerals to even pay for the units.

NOTE: if you want to make many larvae morph using morph hack, you HAVE to turn multicommand on. if you select multiple larvae and press the hotkey, only one will morph using the morph hack, and the rest will try to morph normally... have fun

Riight... I'm still pretty weary about all these rocks forming lol. Its... disturbing

lol and its a dead giveaway that your mineral hacking. my suggestion is to send units your going to recycle up to the very top of the map. then the rocks wont appear on the visible part of the map. they will be off screen.