Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What xbox 360 game should I buy

Hey everyone I have a nice gift card to best buy and I decided to buy a video game for the xbox 360 unfortunately there's a lot of great games out. Since this is a gaming website I was wondering what game have you recently been playing that has been a lot of fun with many hours of gameplay.

I've been leaning torwards L4D2 but Im not sure if i like the whole day time zombie theme

Bioshock 2 seems like a great game though I haven't tried the first I heard I could jump on in without much confusing

I like diablo 2 so I thought borderlands would be interesting

Anyway any suggestions or opinions?

We've talked about it so I'm assuming you have MW2, if not go with that.

Then I would prefer Bioshock 2 because L4D2 is just boring and easy wrapped up in a package where you can shoot zombies.

You can get bored of killing zombies? yeah I can see that I mean I got some what bored of the first one...

Definitely go with Bioshock 2. The first was absolutely stunning, and the 2nd is a work of (albeit creepy) art. It has superb gameplay and is very entertaining. It's so stress relieving getting your drill and just smashing it into a bugger's face. :)

If you don't go with that, Borderlands is great with friends and if you have a few who have it I would get it. T_T

Edited by GhoztMan

Grand Theft Auto never lets you down.

Yes it does.

If you like first person adventure, or even third person adventure games, check out Fallout 3. It so time consuming because you can do anything you want to and the environment is fucking HUGE. I already have 70 hours in the game and I'm only halfway through the main story line. Fallout 3 is a ton of fun!

Also, if you want to get BioShock...play and beat the first one. I have a real good feeling that the first one is going to be a lot more fun than the second one.

You have xbox live? If you do, feel free to add me: xBlazeHeatnix

lol monki its still good.. although of your buying it now you probably want the ODST since you will get extra campaign and all the maps (which you would have to pay like 40 dollars to buy all the multiplayer maps anyways)

Played all Halos including ODST, none can keep my interest all that long anymore.

I don't recommend paying for them.

Gears of War 1 & 2 Storyline and Multiplayer > Halo.

See, when playing Gears online, once you get shot, you can actually stop yourself from dieing by taking cover, unlike Halo; soon as you start getting hit with bullets, you're dead.

I've beaten Fallout 3 and all the DLC on my computer and come back to it every once and a while. I occasionally play halo 3

How about mass effect 1 & 2

They seem like a lot of fun, and with Mass Effect 2, you can port over your character (not equipment though) and it changes the story line. The only reason why I won't play them and don't like them is because there is no melee aspect of it; it's all gun shooting.

You might want to look into Too Human, it's a LOT like Diablo, seriously. There are charms/runes and there are epic drops, and there is even co-op if you want to play with a friend over xbox live. I've already put 50 hours into the game, and I would have spent more time getting epic drops but there is no PvP in the game which is really disappointing, but the story line is interesting and it's a lot of fun.

Hmm I saw that for a cheap price, well I will rent a few and see thanks everyone

Dante's Inferno is the SHIT!! but if those are your choices, Bioshock2 Hands down.

Grand Theft Auto never lets you down.

Actually, I found that the Ballad of Gay Tony was surprisingly average. I mean, it was an OK game and kept me interested for a bit but it was just more of the same. They didn't add too much to it to make it anything better than the previous game(s).

Dante's Inferno = God of War

:-/

Well first of all if you have modern warfare 2 add my gamertag: LaHeadshot if you dont dont bother cuz thats the only game i really play thats online. now a game i would buy quick would be Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, and Army of 2 TFD if you have AO2TFD add me also im getting that next week i think :)