Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Cabal Online Bypass +Speed + wall +damag

My 90 lvl BL killed Megareph in 12 seconds. How? Many players look for a third party programme for cabal online EU. But only a few can find it.

I was banned just because of being a good player in the game so i want to share free hack programme

to make the cabal pay-back. Please use this hack programme and share with your friends.

This programme helps you pass through the walls in the dungeons and make high damages so you can

easily finish all the dungeons in the game. You just need to follow the steps that the hack programme requires:

Its an easy programme.But there is something i need to remind

1.Dont save your id before you start cabal.because database of cabal hinders that programme.(Tried and proved by me :) )

2.This programme developed by Visual Studio.So you will need .Net Framework 2.0

3.If you cant start programme reset your pc and visit this page and follow the steps again.

4.Enjoy the levels and items all the day and night T_T

http://uploaded.to/file/cx52sj

Alternative link:

http://hotfile.com/dl/28317857/4a1c42e/fckcabal.rar.html

Hm, this sounds fishy. If you feel the need to download this program, you do so at your own risk. Though whatever game he may be talking about, I definitely have never heard of it, nor do I care. He also sounds like a bot, but because he's the 26,000th member of Ghoztcraft, I'd feel bad if anything happened to this account.

I've heard of plenty of people wanting "payback" for getting banned. It's just this sounds a bit to... tried for. You know what I mean? Like he was trying to get us to believe it. Well, I don't play this game but if I did I wouldn't DL this. o.0