Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

About gc VIP and SC hacks

Hi there. Im wondering, are there any hacks for VIP to be able to hack on iccup?

There are no hacks for StarCraft ICCUP currently within the downloads section for VIP. However, there are quite a few interesting hacks that are quite useful, such as the Panacea multihack and a blacklist hack to name a couple.

Ok, thank you for info.

Too bad there are none...

Yeah, I was thinking about that one but he asked if there were any for VIP. You don't need to buy VIP to download that file, obviously. That is for ftp users.

Edited by GhoztMan

Yeah, I was thinking about that one but he asked if there were any for VIP. You don't need to buy it to download that file. That is for ftp users.

Do you really know what you just said, seriously?

Yeah, I was thinking about that one but he asked if there were any for VIP. You don't need to buy it to download that file. That is for ftp users.

I got lost........ cool signature tho

Do you really know what you just said, seriously?

Yeah, I said that that file isn't VIP. He asked if there were any VIP ICCUP hacks. It's a good thing that one isn't. :o

I think I worded it wierdly. o.o

Edited by GhoztMan

He wanted to know if there were any hacks that can be used on ICCUP. He was hoping there'd be one in the VIP Section, however there is a totally public and free maphack that you can use on ICCUP. This had nothing to do with FTP file permissions.

Well first off it was answered that Ghoztcraft currently has no ICCup hacks in the VIP section.

There are no hacks for StarCraft ICCUP currently within the downloads section for VIP.

---

And in my post I just gave him a link to an ICCup which you do infact have to pay for and is not free to use.

So this statement from you:

You don't need to buy VIP to download that file, obviously.

Is partially true and partially untrue.

You do need to pay to use the ICCup Maphack I linked to, but it is separate from the other VIP section due to it being made specifically for ICCUP.

why would someone wanna hack on iccup, just ruin the purpose of that...lol

He wanted to know if there were any hacks that can be used on ICCUP. He was hoping there'd be one in the VIP Section, however there is a totally public and free maphack that you can use on ICCUP. This had nothing to do with FTP file permissions.

FTP: Free to pay.

I wasn't referring to file permissions; However I didn't realize you needed to pay to use the hack even though it wasn't part of VIP sections. Therefore my statement is nil.

Thank you for clearing that up Monki.