Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Phoenix Maphack

Phoenix Maphack

Version: 2.0.0

Author: CuriousMonkey

Category: 1.13

Screenshot:

Description:

See the entire map without exploring.

Instructions:

* Start Loader.exe

* Start Diablo II

* Play!

* Click the tray icon when you're done playing or don't want maphack loaded into your Diablo II instances anymore.

Enjoy!

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Feb 20 2010, 12:39 AM

Mm i want to test it out but D2 prices are so high these day... for equipment

Yeah, there's enough people wandering around giving out free loot.. plus the whole point of the game is to get better stuff. Buying it is like playing time lost. I would much rather complete a giant set I've got by killing a few bosses then BUY it. o.o

How the hell do they get all that crap in the first place. Whenever I do bosses I get shit tier items.

How the hell do they get all that crap in the first place. Whenever I do bosses I get shit tier items.

Bots.

What's the point of... oh. That's a nice way to get some extra $.

Anyways, does this really not work? It looked good. :o

I suppose I can go DL and install my D2 copy (because it can be downloaded in like 10 minutes and installed in about 2) to confirm this. sweat.gif

Well it has the message that pops up then closes Diablo 2.

there's enough people wandering around giving out free loot.. plus the whole point of the game is new uggs 2010 to get better stuff. Buying it is like playing time lost. I would much rather complete a giant set I've got by killing a few bosses then BUY it.

Sign in to follow this