Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Any hope for solo play cracked?

Haha, I think everyone who hasn't received a beta key is hoping for something like this. XD

As far as I know, people have cracked the game so it can play replays back for those who aren't in the beta. Other than that, not much other progress has been made.

Haha, I think everyone who hasn't received a beta key is hoping for something like this. XD

As far as I know, people have cracked the game so it can play replays back for those who aren't in the beta. Other than that, not much other progress has been made.

i 'm using it... hehe

I'm also running the beta, however without a key, you can't play, nor even create your own localized game. Hell, I think the single player mode isn't even included in the beta anyway.

Unless they were going to let beta players use a single player mode (which would be completely retarded on Blizzards part) I do not believe a single player section is even coded inside the beta. You would have to wait for a beta to allow that first, which again would be completely retarded. They know people are analyzing the fuck out of anything they release. I mean the Beta itself has sections where they scrambled the langauge and put "TRANSLATE THIS" which would only be seen by people debugging...lol Not only that they coded some of the login stuff backwards lol.

Yeah, I have the beta myself but without a key it's pretty much useless. In the livestreams I've noticed a button that says Vs. AI but it's grayed out which implies it wasn't included. We're all awaiting a cracked server where you can play vs AI but I don't see much hope. ;) All we can do is wait...

Pretty sure the features aren't even in the beta. The buttons may be there, but that doesn't mean that the features are actually there.

Yeah, I have the beta myself but without a key it's pretty much useless. In the livestreams I've noticed a button that says Vs. AI but it's grayed out which implies it wasn't included. We're all awaiting a cracked server where you can play vs AI but I don't see much hope. ;) All we can do is wait...

Pretty sure the features aren't even in the beta. The buttons may be there, but that doesn't mean that the features are actually there.

Yeah, I was watching Husky and he kept trying to click it to show all the people in the chat room that it's not included. :P

Awe I was just about to install the Beta but from the looks of it doesn't seem much worth it. I'll give it a go though..

I am posting it in VIP, just waiting for it to finish uploading.

Yes there is hope!

My friends and I at DarkBlizz are currently working on an emulating b.net verification process for functioning maplist for gamelaunch vs AI. We don't know when it will be done but we have high hopes. As of right now we could use all the help we can get. If you have any ideas please send them in at darkblizz.org. Who knows maybe your idea will be the one that works!

Join us on IRC if you plan on contributing to the cracking process

• irc.rizon.net #sc2c NOTE: It may be locked and invite only at certain times.
  • irc.synirc.net #sc2

If you do not have any programming knowledge please leave the channel free for people who do need to communicate with other fellow programmers trying to break the Blizzard code.

If you are not a programmer and are interested in keeping track of the channel please use the following links.

http://00.dy.fi/sc2c.php - Live Channel Stream

Thanks for the info Winkey, although I'm in a different IRC channel. With all these cracking scenes at work the hopes certainly do seem high. I'm sure we'll have a cracked server in no time. ;)

Wait a second, so what's the point of the beta if you can't play with it??

may the beta even haven't AI in it. 'cause u should use the key to login in to play solo game with AI i heard...

I'm guessing the AI for the computers isn't built into the game anymore, sucks.

Pretty sure they haven't finished all the aspects of the game, hence, large portions of the game are still not in the beta.

Blizzard seriously put that? wow that's funny