Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

You can now play SC2 Beta with No Key

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5395618/SC...%5BFIXED_ZIP%5D

Can anyone be a pal and download that torrent, and host the files in a non torrent form somewhere else?

and can someone go the extra distance to also download and host the file in non torrent form somewhere else as well....

All I want from the second link is all the maps which are required for the crack to work.

Suteki.. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't both of those links the same? lol

and I have a rapidshare link you can download it from, its not my own upload though..

For anyone that gets confused, your instructions are as follows..

1 - Run StarcraftII.exe

2 - Wait for the Game Client Update, should do it on its own.

3 - Download and Extract lazylaunch.exe to your Starcraft II Folder

4 - Download MAP...

http://usb.depot.battle.net:1119/5a/57/cf/...1ff7e38c8c.s2ma

(this is just one of the many maps available from http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/maps/ )

5 - Start LazyLaunch.exe and Find your Downloaded MAP

6 - Enjoy!

You're right it is the same link I was not bein too smart lol, I corrected it however it looks like I didn't need to as you gave good links for basically the same thing. Thanks Z, +rep for you my friend.

Edit: Confirmed, working. Hey Guiez I'm playing SC2! :cookie?:

O_O

If I only had the patience to figure it out and a nice step by step

If you're having an issue here's the deal..

My guess you've already installed SC2 Beta and put in the Replay and Cache files, etc etc.

Sorry to say but you have to do a fresh install once again, Run the Installer wiping everything out. Whatever mods you put in, it has to be CLEAN.

Once you reinstall, lil window will pop up describing the new Patch Notes, at the same time it will update to the new Patch. Do NOT [X] out of that window until its done Updating.

If You have a Firewall enabled such as Windows Defender or PeerBlock, etc etc.. Disable it or Blizzard won't come through. Once you finish updating, extract LazyLaunch into the Starcraft II directory where Starcraft2.exe would be.

By now you should have Starcraft Patched... DO NOT PRESS PLAY. Go back to the directory and run the Lazy. It will open up and ask you what map you want to play. Browse for a map you've downloaded in whatever folder you keep it in and...

Voila! you're playing. The Launcher will Run SC2 for you, no need to do it yourself.

For now, there is still NO AI or Multiplayer interaction.. you're simply playing 'after you've won the game.' Press Return to Game. You're all alone in a map, able to build w/e... Go Nuts.

Ohmygawd. +Rep Z. +FUCKIN' REP!!! O_O

For now, there is still NO AI or Multiplayer interaction.. you're simply playing 'after you've won the game.' Press Return to Game. You're all alone in a map, able to build w/e... Go Nuts.

Meh. :lazy2:

I like building. :(

Edited by GhoztMan

This has been in VIP for a good week now. :(

To bad I don't check my VIP account. XP

Edited by GhoztMan

Lol...

If it's out in the public, what's the use of having it in VIP?

Well having it open to the public 100% defeats the purpose of having it for VIP, but what ever.

Unless I missed something, this is Not the same crack you put up XGhozt. This is not just replays, you actually get to play.

Well I think it belongs in VIP then. >.> But too late now.

Unless I missed something, this is Not the same crack you put up XGhozt. This is not just replays, you actually get to play.

XGhozt failed :D

I believe many other sites already have this publicly available, unlike the replay one which there was not quite as many sites. Which is why I did not post this via VIP first.

... uh Woops? rofl

Yeah we probably should have put this in VIP with the SC2 downloads.. Just to keep this GC-style. Well if you do put it up in VIP, remember to put the instructions I typed up to keep it simple, there's been alot of confusion floating around to using the crack.

No point in putting it in VIP now.

Everybody probably downloaded it already

It's in VIP because of where I was hosting the files, I don't care if it's public. Have fun dealing with overloaded download servers. :D

Thanks for putting lazy launch up. So I do a new install but do I need to put the cache and replays back in there regular place? or just lazy launch?

You don't have to put cache and replays back but definitely lazylaunch, I just used the new Replay installer and it worked fine.