Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I built a spaceship on Garry's Mod

Before you even attempt to fly, you'll need life support. :D Don't wanna fly into the deep oblivion and die of oxygen deprivation, now do we?

Wow, that's impressive.

Wow man that is really really good.... Why did you break it....?

Lol, you think that's impressive? You should see the stations we make. I should upload some pics of the station I made the size of half the map.

Also: FAIL SMART-WELD! I told you multi-weld is better. :D

I love the symmetry; It's what all Spacebuilders aspire to. :D

You guys should IM me when you're actually playing so I can join in too :D

Dudes my steam name is Benadryl. Add me so we can play!

Oh em gee, downloading all these addons is utterly ridiculous :D

Actually, It's a game mode inside of a game. Garry's Mod to be exact, and Spacebuild Alpha 3. :D

WOW! NICE!!!

Oh em gee, downloading all these addons is utterly ridiculous :(

Which is why I have provided you with a beautiful link that allows you to get them all in one place; completely removed the middle man (Tortoise) as well as searching for them on Gmod.org. I'm just a complete fricken' saint. :D

Which is why I have provided you with a beautiful link that allows you to get them all in one place; completely removed the middle man (Tortoise) as well as searching for them on Gmod.org. I'm just a complete fricken' saint. :P

He didn't want to use it, lol...

Which is why I have provided you with a beautiful link that allows you to get them all in one place; completely removed the middle man (Tortoise) as well as searching for them on Gmod.org. I'm just a complete fricken' saint. :P

He didn't want to use it, lol...

-.- Well that just defeated the purpose of it.

If that file was contained within ONE file from a direct server download. So you don't have to wait to download anything. Then I would have happily used the link.

Well I'm sorry that Mediafire has a 200 MB cap and it's slow as hell. If you wanna upload it to your server for future use, be my guest. I made it for a reason. :P

I'm not going to be the one to upload it because I don't have the file. You're welcome to if you want though. We'll just have to set up FTP for you.

I'll upload it; PM me with the FTP info.