Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 Beta Key Giveaway?

It might be an email spam site, sign up for services etc. But who knows I am going to try it with a dummy email account!

God damn, theres a survey! And, people are desperate for Starcraft 2 Beta keys.. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!?!?!?? I must make a site like this too!

With tension rising for StarCraft II, many new things are possible.. oh the gullible X Generation. :D

Hah.

I still don't believe that's ghoztman. >.>

Oh, I never said I had to sleep.. I just said I had to go. :D

And how could I prove to you that it's me? I'm just getting active on my VIP account because of all the fuss about SC2.

Oh, I never said I had to sleep.. I just said I had to go. :D

And how could I prove to you that it's me? I'm just getting active on my VIP account because of all the fuss about SC2.

All you have to do is look at your name history dead man.

And I thought multiple accounts weren't allowed.

Or maybe that's Gamethreat only.

I still can't figure out why he has negative posts.. Maybe I can go fix it..

?

Edited by veeber

That explains everything... o.o

Friend invites the key might come as.

Do you actually need a beta key to play online for sc2? I just entered my information and it worked; played for like hours while drinking orange juice. I was bad ass.

Edited by Protoman

Do you actually need a beta key to play online for sc2? I just entered my information and it worked; played for like hours while drinking orange juice. I was bad ass.

Because your a badass and he's not.

I highly doubt this because the StarCraft II Beta has been down since June 7th.

lol. Dead serious. I played since like' Marchish ' with one of the members of this site, Plutomic. He was like, "Blizzard sent me a beta key". I was like, "really"? So I played off his account for 2 days, then finally took the initiative to enter my own my information in, and I got through some how. I'm being dead honest, and you can ask me any question about sc2 beta, and I'm sure I'll be able to answer it, patches and everything.

--------------EDIT-------------------------------------

I"m sure I have some replays. Let me go check. I guess solid hard proof beats any explanations I may have through text. ;D

lol. Funny story. All the replays that I've played are stored on the b-net server. They actually store all your replays on their server, so you don't have to save them, but you could elect to. Maybe knowing this may be enough proof to believe me. lol.

Edited by Protoman

lol. Dead serious. I played since like' Marchish ' with one of the members of this site, Plutomic. He was like, "Blizzard sent me a beta key". I was like, "really"? So I played off his account for 2 days, then finally took the initiative to enter my own my information in, and I got through some how. I'm being dead honest, and you can ask me any question about sc2 beta, and I'm sure I'll be able to answer it, patches and everything.

I"m sure I have some replays. Let me go check. I guess solid hard proof beats any explanations I may have through text. ;D

lol. Funny story. All the replays that I've played are stored on the b-net server. They actually store all your replays on their server, so you don't have to save them, but you could elect to. Maybe knowing this may be enough proof to believe me. lol.

And you just proved yourself wrong. StarCraft 2 Replays are stored in a folder (Even the ones you DON'T save) and you can play them by dragging and dropping them onto your StarCraft 2 icon even though the Beta is down. Nice fail. :)

And you just proved yourself wrong. StarCraft 2 Replays are stored in a folder (Even the ones you DON'T save) and you can play them by dragging and dropping them onto your StarCraft 2 icon even though the Beta is down. Nice fail. :)

Dude, I can't find my replays. I'm looking in the folder right now. What is the folder called that stores the replays?

right now I'm in D:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Battle.net. I don't see any replays.....

found them! :D

They were in the myDocuments directory

starcraft2proof.jpg

scproof1.jpg

Do I have to provide more proof? lol.

moreproof.jpg

Edited by Protoman

Dude, I can't find my replays. I'm looking in the folder right now. What is the folder called that stores the replays?

right now I'm in D:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Battle.net. I don't see any replays.....

found them! :D

They were in the myDocuments directory

starcraft2proof.jpg

scproof1.jpg

Do I have to provide more proof? lol.

moreproof.jpg

And there's my point. June 5th; From my understanding you were saying you played it recently.

I just entered my information and it worked;

Edit: Now that I think of it you could've meant just as in the other way of saying just. o.o Misunderstanding on my part, I guess.

Edit Edit: Also, you could've made those replays on Plutomics account, no proof you had your own account. :o But it doesn't really matter to me, the only reason I argued is because I thought you meant you played YESTERDAY, when the beta was down.

It's cool, dude. lol. It's kind of hard to believe someone when they say something without anything to back it up.

But I do have my own account, seeing as how Plutomic and I wouldn't be able to play with each other off one account. If I knew how to play the replays without being on battle net, I wouldn't mind showing you some of the replays if you were still somewhat skeptical.