Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Undetected ICCUP MapHack

Ghoztcraft now has the rights to sell a working undetected ICCUP MapHack privately. This hack is not part of VIP, and half of each sale goes directly to the author, hellinsect. This hack cannot be shared with others, and a key is required for it to work, once you purchase the subscription, we will be notified and you will be contacted shortly after.

Support Topic.

How can I ensure that I will not get banned using it?

To ensure this I have taken 2 security measures.

1. This hack is only available to those with a ICCUP HACK membership.
  2. Each hack will be tied to an individual key code and will only work on one computer (anti-leak protection).

How does it work in game?

• Insert to toggle the maphack.
  • F11 to turn the stats hack on.
  • F12 to change stats hack page.
  • F9 to show game timer/clock.

Where can I buy it at?

You can get it here Undetected ICCUP MapHack.

How to I activate the file after I buy it?

To activate the maphack follow the this simple three step process.

1. Click on the loader.
  2. Send Hellinsect the code that is generated in the code.txt file.
  3. Replace the code sent to you back with the one in the code.txt file.

Feel free to post any questions you may have on this thread.

So if it happens that we DO get banned, it's because we screwed something up right?

is it just me, or does 20$ a year for a maphack sound steep?

Like I said, half of the payment goes to the author, and half to Ghoztcraft. So you're supporting both the hack and the website. And what's nice is that you'll get updates and support and sole use with the security of knowing you wont get banned. Assuming you don't type "I have a maphack, ban me".

When I read "exclusively" I giggled.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't know how many customers you guys are gonna get with that large price point. You might want to consider lowering it a little. Just a suggestion.

Yeah 20$ is kind of expensive...

Wait, after 1 year, the maphack is invalid or something?

I'll bet this is just going to be a repeat of agentgods iccup hack

His ICCUP Bypass works by ...removed by author's request... , this hack was designed to bypass them by not being detectable.

I dont see why it matters though, in a year nobody is going to be playing original starcraft.. Since, SC2 is gonna finish its testing phase by then, original will probably be dead by then..

I dont see why it matters though

It does matter. ;o

in a year nobody is going to be playing original starcraft..

False.

Since, SC2 is gonna finish its testing phase by then

Doubt it.

original will probably be dead by then..

Even for the StarCraft players who don't have those super specs required to play SCII, but still enjoy the game?

Original will very much be alive for a lot longer.

It has too much history for everybody to just ditch it immediately.

I can tell you a lot of people might not even buy SC2 right away.

Original will very much be alive for a lot longer.

It has too much history for everybody to just ditch it immediately.

I can tell you a lot of people might not even buy SC2 right away.

I second that. And I heard somewhere that Blizzard is going to integrate Battle.net 2.0 with the original; Even without that StarCraft has just been around for too long for anyone to just ditch it as soon as SC2 comes out.. I mean comon. It's StarCraft. :)

If they integrate the new battle.net, that won't be for like... another year.

I know it's pricey. However, that is simply to keep the usage of it down in an attempt to avoid detection longer because there isn't really a need to detect it if only 7 people are using it. There is a small handful of people who have already paid 20 dollars or more and use this maphack on a regular basis. I am more interested in protecting them and I honestly don't care if I sell another ICCUP maphack. Ghozt wanted to sell my ICCUP on his site like DUI has been doing. Because Ghozt is a close friend of mine also, I agreed to let him.

NOTE: This ICCUP is by no means something that would interest those interested in bsing and using drophacks on battle.net servers. It was targeted from creation towards those who play competitively on ICCUP with higher rankings. Most of the people posting do not fit this category at all.

His ICCUP Bypass works by ...removed by author's request... , this hack was designed to bypass them by not being detectable.

What's this supposed to mean?

Original post:

His ICCUP Bypass was more "brutish" than the method this maphack uses. Instead of disabling the security put in place by ICCUP, this hack was designed to bypass them by simply not being detectable.

"his ICCUP Bypass" meaning AgentGOD's. "this hack was designed to bypass them by simply not being detectable" meaning THIS hack. The hellinsect's schizophrenia is beyond belief. You're free to edit this post XGhozt, if you really wish to. But I've just about had it with you. BOTH of you.

EDIT: And FYI Hellinsect, if you haven't gotten the message by now, that post was supposed to be a compliment.

i just purchased the iccup hack

how do i get the download attachement?

you send it to me via my email?

Thanks for your support cuja, enjoy the download. Per our conversation don't forget to send hellinsect a PM.

i just purchased the iccup hack

how do i get the download attachement?

you send it to me via my email?

Same here :D. Also, for some reason, I'm not allowed to send messages to other members, such as yourself Ghozt, nor Hellinsect (which is gonna make it difficult to get the hack activated).

This is the error message I received.

"You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board"

Thanks for any help.

That happens because you only have one post. So by default you can't send PM's until you get 5. But I'll change your group so you have access to everything else.

I spoke with hellinsect, I believe everything has since been resolved. :P

Hi, i buy this product, and dont recive any... and i cant enter in a Maphack ICCUP Section... anyone can help me?

Edited by Onsoku

You need to send hellinsect a message to get a key.

Yes , I send message to hellinsect, thanks! :P

I know this thread is like 1 years old but is the hack still available, updated and working? how can i buy it ?

i will use paypal, plz leave me a msg. thx