Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft II Beta Patch 5

Balance Changes

PROTOSS

Cybernetics Core

Warp Gate research time increased from 60 seconds to 140 seconds.

ZERG

Hatchery/Lair/Hive

Burrow research time increased from 50 seconds to 100 seconds.

Burrow research cost increased from 50 Minerals and 50 Vespene Gas to 100 Minerals and 100 Vespene Gas.

Nydus Network

Nydus Worm build time increased from 10 seconds to 20 seconds.

Hydralisk

The delay between attacks has been increased from 0.75 seconds to 0.83 seconds.

Infestor

Neural Parasite has been redesigned:

The limited duration of 10 seconds has been removed.

Can no longer target air units.

Cast range decreased from 9 to 7.

Burrowed Infestor move speed decreased from 1.5 to 1.

Infestor life decreased from 120 to 90.

Infestors that are burrowed now have the same threat level as above-ground units for the purposes of automatically acquiring targets.

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue with High graphics settings that could cause particles not to render.

Increased so many build times. :[

now i cant use infestor to take control of the mothership :P

It's all increased build times and decreased attack speeds... I think they found out all our cheat-strategies. I kind of agree with the Hydralisk update; it was a bit rigged. :P

Thanks for the update Suteki!

I noticed a slight bug... it could be windows 7.... or it could be my video card... idk either way.... when I had my res at 1920 x 1080 and I had the game at a lower resolution the mouse would be inaccurate... or simply not move at all..... However I would still be able to click things (simply moved the mouse around until the button became highlighted...) basically I want to know if you guys can re-create this problem, or if its just my shitty computer(s).

Note: It just started doing it on this patch :ermm:

Also: For anyone having this problem. The way I solved this issue was to set the resolution of the desktop to the resolution of the game before starting it. (Not even switching the game to windowed mode worked for me.)

I remember when they use to release SC patches like that...

I noticed a slight bug... it could be windows 7.... or it could be my video card... idk either way.... when I had my res at 1920 x 1080 and I had the game at a lower resolution the mouse would be inaccurate... or simply not move at all..... However I would still be able to click things (simply moved the mouse around until the button became highlighted...) basically I want to know if you guys can re-create this problem, or if its just my shitty computer(s).

Note: It just started doing it on this patch :ermm:

Also: For anyone having this problem. The way I solved this issue was to set the resolution of the desktop to the resolution of the game before starting it. (Not even switching the game to windowed mode worked for me.)

I have the same res as you, also running Win 7. I had that problem when I first ran SC2 after the patch, but after restarting it once it went away. Haven't had the problem since.

Terran is so buff now, awesome.

Everything has been nerfed down so much

Ugh... It pains me to use the Mothership now. I'm still reliving that one gameplay vid from '08 where they used planet cracker, the black hole, and the time warp. INSANITY.

I know right! if they wouldn't mind they could double the mineral and gas amount and add those ^^.

well when they release the map editor you should be able to give the mothership its true glory.... xD

And they should have teratron and the cowmarines