Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Graphic Request

hey id appreciate it if somebody could make a cool looking banner for my site its going to be called CodeCore.com i got the domain already and put coming soon i got someone working on the forum design i just need a good banner i dont have a pic or anything just id appreciate a microchip/computer based dark theme that has codecore written on it in fancy letters. along thoes lines thank you.

I'll see what I can do..

EDIT: Well, I was bored, so I put something together. It's a pretty crappy job, even for a 20 minute slap together, but I didn't think you'd be picky. :D

CodeCoreBanner.png

I was going to, but I think Ghoztman did a rather nice job! :]

That's code for "I'm lazy, and he just gave me an excuse not to do it." XD

Jk, of course. And thanks. ^^

wow that looks awesome i know i might be sounding picky but the forums i have are a dark black/grey color can you mess with it to make it blend in? if not thats alright.

Well, I personally think it would look a lot cooler with the colors it has right now, but I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Eh, I tried some stuff and all of it looked like crap; I can give you the ones I made if you want, but I'd rather just stick with the current.

Email me at [email protected] for further chat. I can give you some things I experimented with.

What is the size of banner, that you need?

Edited by Zar

the size of the one ghoztman posted is perfect size because ill have a login section to the right of it. I Really appreciate you guys helping me.

Here is a little something:

CodeCorebanner1copy.jpg

bump

Zar i am using that as my banner would you like credits to it on my site?

Hey tweak, which anime is that girl from in your sig? it looks kinda familiar, like that crazy hollow rukia from that bleach movie. Is it rukia or a diff character?

Just curious =)

it is rukia haha :P

but also can someone take the codecore banner the black one and make it say Ruthless Killerz in the same exact text and everything. just make it say Ruthless Killerz instead of codecore. please and thanks guys

Edited by TweaK-

Changed the text as you asked. If you want to give me credit, that's great. If not, that's ok too. Just don't tell people you did it. :grin:

CodeCorebanner1.png

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/Zar83/CodeCorebanner1.png

Personally, I think the CodeCore one looks better. :]

Yeah ruthless killerz is really long.

Changed the text as you asked. If you want to give me credit, that's great. If not, that's ok too. Just don't tell people you did it. :grin:

Yeah, tell them I did it. LOL

But yeah, Rutheless Killerz is very long; why the sudden name change? I thought you already bought the domain. o.0