Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Changes to Ghoztcraft!

Nice to know that you're back.

:]

Yeah, we're really working to prepare for the release of SCII. It's gonna be pretty hectic.

Welcome back, Cripp!

Hopefully Ghoztcraft will come back better than ever, and with the release of SCII anything could happen. :P

Yup, we're going to make this thing roll! It would be nice if we could revive it before SC II comes around, though. :P

Yeah, and besides just making the website prettier and adding more h4x we need more active members. Because the only people active right now are Me, the Staff, and one or two VIP.

I used to be the only True Member active, but alas, I am VIP. :P

Yeah, when I retire, I'm gonna ask ghozt if he can put "True member", instead of VIP or Retired. :P

I think that when we redo the site we should make a usergroup called "here for the hacks" xD

Lol yeah that would be funny.

And you know how if you reach like a certain number of posts, and you're a regular member, it'll say stuff like "GC R3sp3cted" and stuff? I think we should make that those little userbars. So instead of True Member, it would say GC r3spected and whatnot.

Yeah, and besides just making the website prettier and adding more h4x we need more active members. Because the only people active right now are Me, the Staff, and one or two VIP.

I used to be the only True Member active, but alas, I am VIP. :P

The only reason you have VIP is cause I gave you the account, not based on your actions or activity, you just have to look at the name changes to notice that.

Lol, don't worry veeber. We all know that you gave him the VIP.

Duh, I think we all realize you gave me VIP. I didn't say I got it because I was active, I was just stating that I used to be the most active True Member until I got VIP. Don't worry Veeber, your reputation is untarnished. :P

Oh and I hope that statement puts Monki to rest.. he's been on a campaign to prove that I'm not who I say I am. D:

Oh and I hope that statement puts Monki to rest.. he's been on a campaign to prove that I'm not who I say I am. D:

It wasn't too hard to know you were using his account, honestly the account should be banned.

Yeah.

Technically, the account should be banned.

But I don't think it will.

But technically the account ownership was mine and I transferred ownership to ghoztman, its all legal, hell in November I even asked XGhozt if I could do this. If you were to ban him, you'd be banning the only non-staff member that is actively posting here.

But technically the account ownership was mine and I transferred ownership to ghoztman, its all legal, hell in November I even asked XGhozt if I could do this. If you were to ban him, you'd be banning the only non-staff member that is actively posting here.

It isn't about legality. And it doesn't matter if he is the only non-staff posting, he still has his true account.

The only part that mattered was you asking XGhozt, if he said okay then it is fine.

Yeah. As long as Ghozt said it was okay.

Topic closed due to people using for purposes other than its intended use.

If any one has any Questions please PM me or another Global Moderator and we will re-open it.