Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sometimes...

Well, it's that time again. A time for change. No, I am not refering to our current President's motto for change. I just mean a change in life, a change of pace so to speak. For the last 5 years I've been keeping my eyes on the Starcraft world, hoping to change it for the better. During that time I've met many, quite possibly hundreds of eager people, willing to learn, to better themselves. I've knwn many people throughout this time. Looking back, it was almost a quarter of my brief life that I've spent, hoping to make a difference. I still hope I've made some sort of difference in at least the way people think. But now has come the time I think, to move onto other things, things other than Starcraft. Things outside of the realm of Blizzard Entertainment. And so I leave a few people with the peices of a puzzle that they will hopefully put together, and build what I've always hoped to create myself. And I wish you all well, as it's been a great 5 years.

Perma, I hope you will work with Nano in creating the platform you've always wanted to create, while also learning to not be greedy as you may have wronged people in the past. Considering you're now married, I think you've come to understand mutual trust.

Nano, you're an amazing talented person. But I must emphasize on the young, you're still growing, still got ways to go before you can do many things on your own. But I hope you will one day see what I've left for you.

XGhozt, it's been great dude. You showed many of us what just a few people could create out of nothing. Seemingly by yourself, but with the aid of many, you've created a relatively successful webhosting company, and have moved onto what I hope is your dream job. The past year was probably the hardest one of all, but you've finally made it big.

Zynastor, in your spare time you've helped create some of the biggest and most popular programs in your corner of the world. I hope you'll continue with your endeavors, but I also hope you'll learn to trust others, even if things may have not gone so well in the past.

Jiggie, though you were always brilliant at finding all sorts of interesting tricks in Starcraft, your lack of planning and being able to see ahead of time mostly proved to be bad decisions. I hope in the future, you'll come to understand patience. For a lack of planning, is just like walking blindfolded onto a freeway.

Aimcrack, though we haven't spoken that much recently, I hope you'll get better at programming whatever you've wanted to create. It was nice showing you little tips and tricks.

Heinermann, although you aren't exactly the run-of-the-mill Starcraft Hacker, what you've helped to do for Starcraft in general has been on your own tune, and was very creative. I hope you'll continue with the interesting research and production in the comming of Starcraft 2.

Ghostboy, you're similar to nano, you're young and amazingly talented at programming. I hope you continue to get better, and may your future be just as successful.

To those old folks at BWHacks, p00onu, LCS, fish-beans, kds, thanks for the ride. BWHacks was the gateway for almost everything Starcraft Hacking related. You guys made the community come alive.

To those of you at Ghoztcraft, thanks for being there. It was an awesome "home on the internet" while it lasted.

To those of you at FreedomHack, I apologize for leaving almost directly in the middle of such an important transition period for the future of Starcraft hacking. But alas, I've grown tired of many things. The website will still be up and running. I've left the pieces all there on the table, with nearly unlimited resources, it's up to those who are willing to pick them up and put them together. It's taken 5 years to find and meet the right people who I think will be able to create what I envisioned as the pinnacle of Starcraft hacking. But I leave it up to you, whoever may be reading this, to take action.

I hope the Starcraft hacking community thrives as Blizzard moves into it's next generation of games and systems. I hope the hacking community will keep up, and I hope it will thrive.

As for those who've come to hate me over the years, rejoice. I'm not sure what I've done to anger you, but you won't be seeing or hearing from me anymore. But this is an amazing weight off my mind and shoulders.

Believe what you will of this post. I know it's the day before April Fools. It's up to you to decide if this is for real or not. But I can assure you, it is not a joke.

So now that I've said all this, I kindly ask that you do not try to contact me. I'm done. And I do not wish to be bothered unless it's real god-damned important.

-Veritasunt Iuvoe Paecipioiti

"Cause sometimes we don't really notice, just how good it can get.

So maybe we should start all over, start all over again"

:[

Is this effective immediately?

Seems liek it, good luck viper.

I've had a conversation with Viper.... it seems he is leaving.... Effective at 12 EST if I remember correctly... :(

We just finished our nice conversation. We both said what needed to be said, making this post utterly useless. But you do deserve as such.

Farewell. <3

Well, It has been great chatting with you over the years bro. I wish you the best.

I hope that you are able to pop in from time to time and say hi.

Not sure how many people know this, but Viper is actually the one who introduced me to starcraft hacks back in the day. Good times. Cheers mate.

Despite our pointless controversions, it was nice to have you around here. :(

Good luck, Have fun!

As I said at Freedom. . .

Farewell, Viper. While I have known you briefly, these few months have been great, and I am sad you are leaving.

Although I do not know you well, I am sure you are choosing the right path in whatever you are doing.

You will be missed.

Wait is Ghostboy=Ghoztman? O_O

Wait is Ghostboy=Ghoztman? O_O

No.

No, I'm sure if he wanted to mention me he would use my current alias.

Have a good life Viper, live it to the fullest. :)

Wow, I am sure he will be back around soon! Maybe... I hate to see ya go viper! But good luck and hope to see you around sometime!

n t a a k c a t k

I noticed the letters too, but do not know what they mean :)

Perhaps it's part of the puzzle he left behind for us to solve. Perhaps a word in code? Or maybe a coincidence. We may never know..

Google finds only this post for "n t a a k c a t k" No idea what it could mean.

So if he is really gone, why is he still admin? Hmm well if he is gone then see ya later man! I still hope to see you around once I get lieutenant status! XD (9-12 months from now depending on my grades)

I think, once he is removed from the admin position, that he should be in a special group. Like "Retired Admins"; I don't think "Retired Staff" is good enough for him.