Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What did you do today?

The infamous April fools!

Use this thread to discuss what you did/will do to your family, friends and coworkers.

Who knows, someone else might use your ideas! >:(

I went to school . . .

I didn't have school because of spring break, but all I did was make song #65 and I've been waiting for someone to come online who has not since 10 hours ago, and I've been playing SC while I was doing so. I got so bored in the end that I did most of my math homework. I could also start studying some history, considering I have the time to do it - as nothing is happening, and I forgot that I could have watched several dozen movies in this huge amount of time, or could have done anything productive.

The original plan for today was better. There was no rain, and yet....

Poked holes in my parents toothpaste thingy tube the night before.

I awoke to a shriek of "What the HELL?!"

:(

I went to school . . .

Same.

toothpaste thingy

I typically call this so-called 'thingy' a tube.

Nicee.

I hid an alarm in my sisters room, and i unscrewed all the lightbulbs. She woke up at 2AM and scrambled about the dark trying to find the alarm.

I hid an alarm in my sisters room, and i unscrewed all the lightbulbs. She woke up at 2AM and scrambled about the dark trying to find the alarm.

I think I am doing this to my brother tonight. Thank you for the good idea.

Haha.

No problem.

And also, if you cover the whole toilet with saran wrap... you can get some pretty messy results.

Closed down technical support for the day and left a message claiming we didn't provide support anymore.

Edited by veeber

Closed down technical support for the day and left a message claiming we didn't provide support anymore.

I really did lol.

Quote the wrong person.

toothpaste thingy

I typically call this so-called 'thingy' a tube.

O'rly? :biggrin:

I went to the dentist had lunch with my dad worked on homework, posted this comment on GC.

Well not many pranks here.