Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What would you do with 88 billion?

Title

When Paul Fischer checked his bank account Friday night, he had a happy surprise. His balance had exploded to $88,888,888,888.88. A very lucky number indeed, and close to $89 billion.

Of course, the balance was a technical error by SunTrust Bank (NYSE: STI - News), which quickly fixed the problem. It also may have occurred in other accounts.

That's only an excerpt. Read the rest underneath.

Source(s): http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting...-for-five-hours

So, what would GC do if you had 88 billion.

Give 86 billion dollars to charity, rest just buy some stuff car a place or two, skates blades, essentials, family ext.

Sounds about right.

I would split it up between bank accounts and let it gather interest till the day I die.

Then would I give it away.

I wouldnt accept it, since im not a slave to money. lol

If I had to give it back in five hours? I would do nothing because $88,888,888,888.88 = 0 if you have to give it back after five hours. Not to mention the headache from having to return everything you got.

Probably put most of it in different banks, stocks, spread it around to grow interest and such, much like R2K. I spend a few thousand here or there, buying essentials and maybe splurging once an a while. But the bulk of it would be saved, and later given away to friends/family in my will and the rest to charity.

As soon as i saw that i would be like, OH SHIT SPEND THIS NOW BEFORE IT GOES AWAY. and hope to God they dont go after me :)

I must be the most selfish person in the here because I would give only 2billion to charity. And the rest invest in a company and have my family set for a couple hundred years. Or I could give nothing to nobody and hope they think of some sort of Age decreasing formula and burn the whole 88billion on it. But that's just me.

first it would be in a swiss account within minutes. then I'd be purchasing an island, and defenses for said island, then I'd gather workers and supplies to start a farm. Fully self sufficient. Try to Repo my super fortress island Mr. Bank Man. Betcha didn't see those mines dotting the water around the island, or the STA missle batteries either.

After the bank succumbs to my power I then open the island and let tourists come on because with some of the 88 billion I build a theme park. All rides are made of nanocarbon tubes, so I break pretty much every theme park record by being able to build bigger and faster.

I'd probably spend a billion on a super computer to.

and 1 billion of it I'd give to a random hobo.

I call dibbs on LP as my strategist.

I'll buy him for 1 billion! :P

I will for 2. >:P

But anyways;; I would invest it forever so my grandkids can be trillionaires.

Firefox doesn't even register trillionaire as a word...

Upon further investigation(You know, just in case) I found the island.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/great-...hans-lollik.htm

The rollercoaster will span both islands.

I would also like to add that I would probably also grab a few subs and destroyers from the former USSR. I already know people that can maintain and use them.

Pretty quickly I would succeed the island on the grounds of try and stop me.

With my new found mini Navy and Country status I'd silently conquer uninhabited islands around the world, until I garner world wide attention. Once I work my way into a spot in the UN, I'll have enough forces to overtake one of the smaller African countries, nobody will care. Once on mainland I will slowly spread all over, until I control Africa like a puppet master. After excessive raping of the continents natural resources, I will take to the moon, and then, the stars.

But first I have to wait for my bank to mess up.

Death the kid is back :P

Upon further investigation(You know, just in case) I found the island.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/great-...hans-lollik.htm

The rollercoaster will span both islands.

I would also like to add that I would probably also grab a few subs and destroyers from the former USSR. I already know people that can maintain and use them.

Pretty quickly I would succeed the island on the grounds of try and stop me.

With my new found mini Navy and Country status I'd silently conquer uninhabited islands around the world, until I garner world wide attention. Once I work my way into a spot in the UN, I'll have enough forces to overtake one of the smaller African countries, nobody will care. Once on mainland I will slowly spread all over, until I control Africa like a puppet master. After excessive raping of the continents natural resources, I will take to the moon, and then, the stars.

But first I have to wait for my bank to mess up.

Dear god, man! It's almost as if you've been planning this for years! o.0

Military Genius prodigy much? If I ever found a country/become the President, you are my Head Strategist/Secretary of Defense. :P

No way, Ghoztman. Already hired him. ;]

I WILL PAY YOU 100 MILLION GHOZTPOINTS.

No way, Ghoztman. Already gave him to you. ;]

I WILL PAY YOU 100 MILLION USELESSPOINTSTHATHAVENOMEANINGBECAUSETHERESNOTHINGTOBUY.

Fixed for sure. :P

Trueeee.

I will give him...

A free blowjob by Ghoztman if he comes with me.

Family, charity, clean hookers, entertainment (I think hookers covers that though) and... I don't know.

Trueeee.

I will give him...

A free blowjob by Monki if he comes with me.

R2K! What is wrong with you? What did Monki ever do to you? D:

pft. you put nonexistant words into my mouth

pft. you put nonexistant words into my mouth

i would buy an island and a yacht with missile defences and also make my own airlines. also in the island i would hire playboy bunnies as butlers and make them nakkid all the time. buy a car and i would also crash the stock market causing worldwide chaos then at that point i will own the stock market probebly doubling the 88 billion. i would then buy microsoft, walmart, and ibm. at that point i own the technology and walmart. after that point i will probebly be the worlds most powerful man. i would build many citys that would have sustained economy. and at that point i will make everyone equal. so there would be no violence and everyone lives happily everafter.

I WOULD DESTROY THE WORLD!!! :bignuke:

Or just buy everyone on earth a beer :drinks:

Or buy me that many beers :alcoholic:

Edited by Nemba