Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

VVVVVV

VVVVVV is a rather short but fun game in which you cannot jump, but rather reverse gravity. It is entertaining, and hard as f---. You should look it up on Google, and attempt to download it immediately. :P

In VVVVVV, you control Viridian, the captain of a Ship stranded in Dimension VVVVVV. Due to an interference, the teleportation system gets a glitch, and teleports your crew to various places. You must go on a journey with your ability to reverse gravity to find them scattered in this unstable dimension. As you explore the dimension, you'll find various strange worlds, with different obstacles to take.

That's the story :P

Gameplay Video:

------

EDIT: If anyone cannot find it and would like to play it, I (Monki) can get you the game.

~Monki

EDIT: If anyone cannot find it and would like to play it, Google can get you the game, if you know how to ask.

~Zhuinden

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Yeah, I read about it in my PC Gamer magazine. :P It got an 81 if I remember correctly. :P

i googled it but didnt come up with anything specific. Can i get a link please?

Dang.

Either the game is fast forwarded, or that guy really really knows what he's doing.

Thanks zhuinden, ill have to give it a try =)