Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ask me anything spiritual

Im still 6 posts away from being able to access the community software downloads (Need 150 posts) So for a limited time only, ill answer any spiritual question and ill give an A+ answer; as good or better than you will get from most guru's.

So give it a go!

I have not even known we had a community software section. What counts as a spiritual question?

Every topic is spiritual on some level, or at least can be tackled from that that perspective. Just because something is asked from a mundane point of view doesnt mean it cant receive a more spiritual answer.

so just ask away

Also, i believe that section is called "shareboard". and its in the VIP section of the forum

I see. Do you believe that some choices, options, circumstances in our lives are determined by fate, predestined to be so? Do you think our lives are all pre-determined, or do you believe in the freedom of choice? Or you believe in that you have pre-determined choices out of which you can freely choose. :P

Do you view spiritual as being your soul? And by soul I mean the essence of a person, and is your soul based on the morals that a person contains in his or her heart? Or is it to be considered his willpower, his self-esteem, and his standards which he bases his life upon?

What controls your actions? Your mind, your heart, or your soul? Or all three? Or two? Or nothing at all? Why do they do so? How do they do so?

I see. Do you believe that some choices, options, circumstances in our lives are determined by fate, predestined to be so? Do you think our lives are all pre-determined, or do you believe in the freedom of choice? Or you believe in that you have pre-determined choices out of which you can freely choose. :P

What controls your actions? Your mind, your heart, or your soul? Or all three? Or two? Or nothing at all? Why do they do so? How do they do so?

Actually, most every happening is based on pre-existing patterns, or rather the inevitable result of a pre-existing condition. This can be demonstrated time and again through physics, if all the data is there the projected results will reach 100% accuracy.. if all the data is there.

In terms of human, and human choices.. the mind is essentially a machine, or rather it has a set process by which it determines based on prior circumstances and imprint, or habit. Thats why in some eastern traditions, especially taoism, its said that the tao is a life dynamic that exists beyond the mind, or rather, its not limited by experience, entanglement relative to experienced stimuli, or even necessarily a direct imprint of habit or behavior.

Actually, the whole concept of karma centers around every action having an equivalent reaction that must be experienced as a result of the action taken. So if you do bad things, then bad things happen to you. This is partially true. Self destructive behavior will lead to self destructive actions which will lead to one destroying one's life. However, its a thing of physics, not of subjective judgment. One way or another if you play with fire long enough you will get burned, maybe not if you do it 10 times or even 100, but eventually it will happen.

In other words, all human behavior and actions can be predicted, in fact the realm of the psychic by which "mediums" and clairvoyants read the "future" is actually done by intuitively reading and interpreting the emanations of imprints that people give off. These emanations are essentially projections of habit and daily life, usually through some kind of archetypal interpretation. People are easiest to read when they dont change a lot, and most difficult to read when they are in school, or learning new things because the fundamental neurological pathways by which they think are changing and developing.

Mediums are most effective when they themselves dont change very much as well.

As for the tao itself, if a person bends or masters their mind according to the inner life dynamic, (or even begins to), their choices are still based on a direct principle, but cant be predicted relative to habit, or mental entanglement of paradigm.

So the answer to that is mostly predetermination.

Do you view spiritual as being your soul? And by soul I mean the essence of a person, and is your soul based on the morals that a person contains in his or her heart? Or is it to be considered his willpower, his self-esteem, and his standards which he bases his life upon?

Actually i dont. My beliefs about the soul are similar to occult philosophy. The soul is actually a projection, not necessarily of where you "will be" but rather of where you are. This is because time is simultaneous, or rather time is a multiple observer phenomena whereby multiple observers observing each other's relative experience of a single instant creates the impression of time passing. The soul doesnt die but then relative to the soul, neither do you. Essentially the soul is a body.

As for your "life" dynamic, this never dies, and a person only ever "passes" away when this fundamental force is crowded out of a person's experience. It instantly and immediately goes back to undifferentiated source, and does not continue the "journey" so to speak. It also exists in everything, including plants and rocks.

As for the rest, a person's heart is a part of their body, which is closest (at least according to accepted thought) to people's inner compass. This compass is the original intention, or expression of life. Its also what jesus called "the father within me" and what was meant by "living according to the will of the father", which most people refer to as listening to their heart. The idea is that by listening to the inner father, one fulfills the will of the father which is to live according to the original plan in which man was first manifested.

People who practice the more mystical aspect of every religion, (as every religion has at its core a mystical traditional almost identical to every other), take this inner listening to a very refined degree.

What happens when someone is born? Does a "soul" or "spirit" jump into the new baby? Or is it actually created with them? Or perhaps is it reused, from another soul that stayed after someones "dead"?

What happens when someone is born? Does a "soul" or "spirit" jump into the new baby? Or is it actually created with them? Or perhaps is it reused, from another soul that stayed after someones "dead"?

Actually, as i said before the soul is an emanation of the body. Really the acquiring of the soul is simultaneous with the accretion of imprint in the body. At some point though it reaches a critical mass and that part of the identity becomes more active.

The spirit, or life dynamic force is always present even prior to fertilization.

There have been rare instances where people are born with memories of other lifetimes, or the more common event of people acquiring memories of "other lifetimes" later on. This actually happens primarily because the person whose memories they gain externalized themselves, or rather imprinted their lives so much into their emanations that the actual awareness of the thing itself can be picked up by those whose base imprint is in a similar place. However, any memory that can be picked up isnt going to be very good, because the memory itself comes as a result of misuse. (which is why past life regression often times makes things worse, not only are the memories being picked up not theirs, they come as a result of people misusing their faculties and thus cause the person doing the past life regression to fall into that same pattern of externalizing internal memory.)

Anyways, could you guys ask me something a little more interesting?

Who created God? And who created the creator of god?!?!?!

Who created God? And who created the creator of god?!?!?!

"God" is a singularity. You could say its self manifesting, or that it is that it is. Its essentially the same as the "meaning" of life. Life is that it is. The closest thing to that is "life is because it is good for it to be so." but thats not exactly it.

Saying that may seem a little ambiguous, but from god's perspective, or rather from the perspective of dynamic life principle.. there is only self and expression of self. The closest sensation one may have to that, is when you do something without thinking and it comes out perfectly.. well really its simply creating without thinking, and yet the design of the creation itself is intelligent.

There is a principle behind this in that if all energy is directed to what you are doing, you arnt thinking about it, and whatever it is your doing comes out perfectly because you see what your doing and nothing else. In other words, the energy isnt dispersed.. its like having your brain constantly in theta.

How can you be so sure of everything you're saying/

How can you be so sure of everything you're saying/

Well ive been practicing and studying spiritually for about 5 years now. Thats not to say that im special or that i absolutely know all the answers, its simply that no deeper causes have been revealed to me that contradicts the realizations ive had, or the conclusions ive drawn from recording my results.

At this point, everything works out exactly as expected and theres very little mystery to anything. However, if a contradiction reveals itself, and there are deeper causes of which i am unaware, then i will certainly learn something from that experience and grow in my understanding.

The irony of this is that no "understanding" is spiritual, even though that contradicts the concept of a spiritual question, to me true spirituality is the absolute moment of direct experience of the spirit. Everything else that is said about is only there after the fact and has nothing to do with the thing itself.

Really, most anything anyone can say about the direct spiritual experience can only detract ones focus away from that fact.. Still, sometimes its fun to say it even if there is no point. Its not like anybody can actually accept a conclusion they themselves didnt come to within.

Without that direct knowing based on experience there is always doubt.

You've reached 150 but I hope you keep going. :]

Which religion do you believe?

You've reached 150 but I hope you keep going. :]Which religion do you believe?

lol, actually this is kinda fun so i guess ill keep going for a little while.. i finally get to access the shareboards today! =D

As for which religion do i believe, i have to say none of them and all of them. As i said before, at the core of every religion lies an inner mystical tradition that is almost identical to all other religions.

It is this inner mystical tradition that i follow.

But yeah, you know you guys im not shy. You can ask me anything, like "where does evolution play in all this" or "what is the principle behind the powers of angels or other type beings, and how do they tie into everything" or "who died and made you pope?" lol.. or "If everything has its roots in singularity, then how is that everything seems to depend on everything else in the observable world? or seems to be incomplete by itself" or "If there really are spirits and other such beings, why do they not manifest themselves more greatly in our sphere to help us?"

If "God" or "Life" is almighty, and God can do anything; What if "God" made a rock that "God" couldn't pick up? Could "God" pick it up? Because if God did, then that would mean God couldn't do everything; But if he couldn't that would also mean that God can't do everything.

Heh, that's not my real question, for reasons I bet you can figure out.

My real question is this:

Why are we here? Why are we alive? What's the point? What's the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? (No, not 42)

dang thats a confusing question. the first one, i mean...

my question: are you one of those people who believe in both science and religion? don't they contradict each other?

I think everything is religion until figured out. :P

Why are we here? Why are we alive? What's the point? What's the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? (No, not 42)

Refer to post #12 in this thread.

I think everything is religion until figured out.

I share a similar way of thinking. There are two main types of information, objective and subjective information. Subjective information can be debated endlessly precisely because no one knows the answer, objective information on the other hand, if it is valid as such, cannot be debated.

Real spiritual masters know the truth behind the things that the seekers and the self delusional see to be subjective or unknown. Thats why the masters will usually only speak the truth once and they will never argue a point. When someone really knows something, there is no need to.

Which is part of why the subjective always ends up becoming just like another religion.

are you one of those people who believe in both science and religion? don't they contradict each other?

Not really. When people speak of science and religion being a contradiction, they are speaking of the opinion, understanding, or various theories of scientists and religious followers.

Science is, in and of itself, an approach to tackle unknown quantities in a methodical manner, so is religion. If scientists contradict each other, Its because they have twisted evidence, or refuse to account for evidence to the contrary of their assertions, in much the same way that religious followers refuse to account for the evidence of god in contradiction to their assertions as well.

Really, they are almost one and the same thing. Organized religion attempts to control accepted opinion in much the same way scientific institutions do.. by proclaiming everyone believes a certain way and then denying any contradictory evidence.

The thing of it is though, that the deeper causes behind why things happen are usually not so simple that you can understand them through researching what is readily observable alone, neither can you explain a cause while refusing to look at any kind of evidence of what you actually can observe either.

With that said, a person who tackles an issue with faith or science alone, is like a person trying to walk with only one leg. The reality of how a person meditates and works to acquire their goal is faith based, but the understanding of it and the debugging of any issue that comes afterward should be done through the recording of results.

In other words, science is the solid ground of what you can see and "faith" is the active navigation through that which you cannot see, but as you apply faith that which you cannot see becomes visible and that visibility becomes knowing and the greater ground upon which you stand becomes firmly rooted in that which can you verify by direct results.

What that really means for most people's spiritual journey though, is the proper allocation of their focus in that which is eternal. That part of it is definitely not a thing of science, but the aspect of finding out what is causing you to lose focus, or what is disabling you from applying yourself fully in the god principle, is a matter of science.

There is a principle behind that as well. Whatever a person focuses on they call forth to a greater degree in their perception, kind of like how if you stare at a single thing, that one thing becomes your whole world. If god is what you want to be your world, thats where the focus must be, but how can a person stay focused there if you are focused on a problem or difficulty? Thats the main reason why the highest commandment in the bible to is to "love god", to keep your eye single and on the divine. If a person does that, they naturally find anything that detracts from that to become a burden. Once a person casts that burden off they know why, and in this way gain results based on direct experience.

With that said, im not a scientist, but there is a definite principle by which i apply myself.

I'm satisfied with that answer. :]

I like this thread. Good answer question like. (Maybe I should start my own about my beliefs)

So my question to you is this; all religion has some sort of take of heaven and hell, what is your understanding of these philosophies and the understanding and comfort or pain that comes after death; do you think there is an afterlife, and if you do, what is your take on that perception?

I like this thread. Good answer question like. (Maybe I should start my own about my beliefs)

So my question to you is this; all religion has some sort of take of heaven and hell, what is your understanding of these philosophies and the understanding and comfort or pain that comes after death; do you think there is an afterlife, and if you do, what is your take on that perception?

i answered part of this in post #10.

Not all religions believe in heaven and hell as necessarily a place you go. Some other religions have an idea similar to the bahá'í faith. Actually here ill just copy this from wikipedia "regards the conventional description of heaven (and hell) as a specific place as symbolic. The Bahá'í writings describe heaven as a "spiritual condition" where closeness to God is defined as heaven; conversely hell is seen as a state of remoteness from God."

As for the actual question... i believe that people's minds, or sense of self is constantly being pressed out into the collective mental sphere (Mankind field of emanations), and man essentially picks other people up as he goes along. I believe this occurs even while people are alive, but if they die, the last of them gets pressed out and taken in by other people. Its in this way that people get "reborn" as other people. (Its really more like were all being constantly absorbed back into everyone else)

This field that surrounds mankind, or rather his emanations, is what i consider hell. I believe that anyone who dies does go to "hell", and the only way to go to "heaven" so to speak, is to reach the inner plain and ascend the way some of the prophets, avatars, and other people have.

Basically, what i believe is a form of reincarnation, not much different from buddhism, except that i believe that reincarnation doesnt end or begin with death, and that heaven isnt a place you can go "after" death.

I know the way i believe differs a little from other major paths.. but i have my reasons why i believe this that would take too long to explain. As i said before, the realm of the psychic is the realm of mans emanations, people see all sorts of stuff in our emanations, angels, demons, ghosts, spirits, animal guides, aliens (not the physical kind), balls of light etc. Man projects many archetypal beliefs that each have their own "gravity" so to speak. As man places his life force into his beliefs, they become "real" for everyone who believes in it. Except that reality can only be experienced by those who fall into the same vibrational gravity of belief that that belief resides in.

These collective emanations can be very real and very powerful for those who experience them, even causing and leaving behind tangible evidence of their presence, like an object moving for example. They can do this primarily because the capacity for doing that already resides in the experiencer, and them giving their energy to the emanation has given it the capacity to act on life of the experiencer.

I think that my view explains virtually all experiences as had by mankind concerning the "spiritual" I also feel that this view explains the collective paradigm shifts of mankind, and the individual changes in belief that occur due to experience. (This is because experiences occur in fields, and if you get one end of a sphere, as you explore that sphere, you will eventually end up on the other side of it so to speak, so if someone believes in say angels, then at some point they must experience a demon, because the vibrational occurrence that angels are a result of come from the same vibrational place that demons do.)

I also believe, that if man focuses within, not on his emanations but on what he is an emanation of, and applies his energy properly, his emanations line up with the deeper truth of the dynamic life principle, and that which he emanates becomes clear and heavenly.

religon is good i think we should consider this seriously!

Seriously dude just shut up.

Do you believe in illuminati? Do you think they control everything?

CRAP! sorry for necroposting. i saw the date wrong

Edited by MosesKim