Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Taking down the Games

So Godsland released a hack on GT which automatically goes around from game to game, and resets them with Jiggie's password method, removing them from the game list.

I must say this is by far one of the most hilarious things I have encountered. It is a shame you personally cannot set what game you want to remove, but whatever. The only funnier thing I've seen so far was the astat exploit.

So if you want to have some fun, inject this hack and let it roam free to destroy BNET as a whole. Of course, you can do it merely for the fun as well. You just stand around in SC in the background as it takes down games for the noobs who barely know what they are doing, while you do whatever the hell you want! Sounds fun, right? :(

Here it is.

Edit Removed - Look at My post ~ Ruler

Annnd... Blizzard shuts down B.net right.. about.. now. Dear god, they are fucked.

Nah. They won't ever shut it down. They are lazy for that as well. The switch is too far away....!

Thats awesome, Thanks zhuinden!

and yeah, bnet is way to lazy to shut it down or fix it lol

I fucking knew it............. this is fucking stupid..... ughhhh

Edit: Well i talked to chris he doesn't care what we do with this... if you really want to host it here.... go ahead and re-upload it.... i really just don't see the point of ruining it for every one but what ever

Nah. They won't ever shut it down. They are lazy for that as well. The switch is too far away....!

Lol, I was kidding. :P

Also, just upload it to VIP, since Ruler is so worked up about it. o.0 (Although it's probably everyone on the intranets by nao.. :P)

I talked to Chris he said he doesn't care.... so fuck it.... put it as public >.>

SC is becoming a very old game

This. Is. Bullshit.

Basically, you inject this and in a sense makes it so that people won't see any games/be able to join any games?

Lol...what is the point?

Also, what is the astat exploit?

aStat exploit is a flood hack that sent out to every user in the game that you joined the game 100 times. As a result they did /stats on you 100 times and BNET put them off with a flood ban. It was eventually patched by Oblivion.

There is no point. It's just hilarity.

LOL that's almost as good as the color hack, because with that, you could space down about 14 times IIRC, choose the color of a player you wanted to imitate, and then cuss out another player, and then watch the two of them fight. Or..even better...if it was a melee game..send a message to your ally and state that you're gonna BS someone, but then type "oh shit I didn't whisper that did I?"

After that got patched...I pretty much stopped playing SC.