Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

D-List v1.0.0

D-List v1.0.0

Version: 1.0.0

Author: --

Category: 1.16.1

Screenshot:

Description:

An automatical tool designed to disrupt Battle.net and remove all games currently hosted. Inject it and it goes.

Download The File

Submitted by Major Zhuinden, on Apr 7 2010, 01:49 AM

• Downvote 1

Holy shit. Jiggie actually figured it out?

He figured out "worse" things than this. This is just the beginning. However, you can start running this and it will remove games one by one. Too bad it's not manual - but hey, it's good for some fun, right?

Lol.

That's scary.

What if two people are running it at the same time?

He figured out "worse" things than this. This is just the beginning.

Oh, I can only imagine... :suicide2:

Then two of them start removing the games at the same time. Imagine if 10 people run it at the same time... :P

...this will be interesting

>:P >:P >:( Who the fuck is the Author? If this was a Jiggie release I'm going to be pissed, and if it's not, then it's probably someone else that Jiggie gave too much info to. :angry2: :angry2:

What exactly does this do? For what I understand, it removes hosted games? Soooo, the games hosted on battle.net, and once this is run you can't join any of them?

What exactly does this do? For what I understand, it removes hosted games? Soooo, the games hosted on battle.net, and once this is run you can't join any of them?

Once injected it removes the listed games on Battle.net for everyone. so it effectively dissallows anyone to make a game; or join a game as there are none to join.

Basically kills Starcraft Battle.net.

The author is HellInsect. Once you start running this, it starts disabling games. But you are not that fast alone to put out -every- game. But yes, basically all it does is kill hosted games.

What affect does this have on private games, ones with passwords?

Ohhhh, ok, so what if I just remake my game? I guess it will eventually get removed again. Lol..

If you remake it enough you will eventually get a game going. Also you can host passworded games! :P

I know a couple ways around it. If it ever gets bad enough I'll cook something up to cock-block it.

So this is the Battle.net equivalent to a DDOS attack. If just one person does it it fails, but if we had about 20 doing it, BATTLE.NET DIES! :P

I don't see how this is beneficial to anyone.

I don't see how this is beneficial to anyone.

That's kinda the point unless you wanted to make it so no one can play anything and be happy with the fact that you're being a total ass.

It's not like you can make entire bnet unplayable alone, and not that many people run it much anyways.

Imagine the abuse o.o..............

It does have a very practical use on West tho, as many games get frozen in the game list and clutter it with Red Bars....

This is a fantastic friend spam nonetheless xD.... Ive got a bot added on friends list, just watching my acc shuffle threw EVERYGAME on west... As it appears SC isnt as dead as we thought :P...

Though with StarCraft dying so much (there are times when there are literally no games being hosted on East), I do not advise using this.

Sign in to follow this