Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sexy Exploits Back?

Around last week I found some funny exploits. The first I found was Zerg Crash Hack and other exploits led off to that. Including refund hack, terran mineral hack (main), zerg mineral hack (main), protoss mineral hack (dependent on terran or zerg mineral hack). Now the way these exploits work won't be told but I have Jiggie to verify these exploits are real. Here are some pics + major exploits we found:

Mineral / Gas hack for all races

Immortal Units / Buildings (They can't die)

Some exploits along with this method

Here is pictures of me and Jiggie using the exploit for several other exploits to be used:

Side note: Monstrous = Jiggie

http://img204.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scsc...40610001411.png

Well as you can see the interceptors in the carrier can be alone without the parent. I haven't tried to kill the carrier and see what happens without it.

Danggg nice.

That interceptor thing might be useful.

So when are we going to get a share of this?

Well we are selling it at BattleHacks.com. It isn't up yet, while Jiggie is programming the anti-leak, I might add Terran mineral hack later (I'm working on my own **** now). We might sell single copies though but for higher prices + more exploits but no support. If you buy it from BattleHacks you'll have support for the hack but if you buy it from me you'll have no support but the hack and extra hacks in it. However, DUI, XGhozt, Jiggie, and me might be able to work out something.

Edited by Dew

It's really fucking hilarious when 4 lings kill someones army of 50. They shit themselves.

Lol Ghoztman is green with envy, down to his signature. x)

That is pretty awesome!

Well it turns out, I'm not selling this exploit just YET. I will sell it later on in the future when I feel I want to. However, if you want to buy it for 60$ + other hacks, its your choice.

LOL yeah right! The game is only $7

Lol Ghoztman is green with envy, down to his signature. x)

Hehe, aren't you the clever one? :P

Well it turns out, I'm not selling this exploit just YET. I will sell it later on in the future when I feel I want to. However, if you want to buy it for 60$ + other hacks, its your choice.

Pssh, with SC2 coming out, and the price of that hack reaching a laughable level, I doubt that many people are going to be buying those hacks, even though they're awesome.

Yeh, buy it at your own choice. Until then I'm keeping it until I get bored.

Yeah if someone wants to buy it for $60 go for it! (then tell me you have it and we can have fun together!) :P

The best option would to buy it for 80$, then make a better version with more exploits, sell it for atleast 20$, and make a profit from it.