Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

:D Smilies

BigGrin-1-XXL.pngBigGrin-2-XL.pngBigGrin-3-Lg.pngBigGrin-4-Me.pngBigGrin-5-Sm.png

Is this awesome or what? :D

Pixel Art Blocks built into a large isometric smilie face.

Will post new ones if/when I make them.

I will do requests if anybody actually wants to use them.

I can so any smilie as long as it is Pixel-based. Something that is has transcended from Pixel to Anti-Alias collage I cannot do.

I will not do animations that are more than, say, 12 frames, like the R O F L smilie, UNLESS is peaks my personal interest ^_^

There are Five total sizes. Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, and Double Extra Large. Small and Medium are Avatar-sized.

NOTE: None that I make are exact copies. The site's smilies fade-to-brown around the edges. I made mine all one solid yellow. It would take forever to add the gradient.

The direction is not set in stone, but the default direction is facing right. The Default Size is Medium (to keep it Avatar-size).

DISCLAIMER: Any image here can be used by anyone for anything they want, unless the owner of the Source Image says otherwise.

All Additional Block Smilies will be Posted below:

Grin-4-Me.gifHeart-4-Me.gifBlink-4-Me.gifShok-4-Me.gifCoin-4-Me.gif

NOTE: ALL COMPLETED WORKS WILL BE DISPLAYED HERE.

Excl-4-Me.pngPacman-4-Me.pngPh34r-4-Me.png

Huh-4-Me.pngTongue-4-Me.pngAwesome-5-Sm.pngJawdrop-5-Sm.pngWeep-4-Me.pngDomo-4-Me.pngDomoFat-4-Me.pngCookie-4-Me.pngCookie-5-Sm.pngWelcomeGC-5-Sm.png

Those are cool!

(You're not using the word isometric correctly,

Drafting . designating a method of projection (isometric projection) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing (isometric drawing) having the horizontal edges of the object drawn usually at a 30° angle and all verticals projected perpendicularly from a horizontal base, all lines being drawn to scale. Compare orthographic projection. )

I'm using the Pixel Art Isometric version >^_^

These look so awesome! :D

I would like to request these faces:

o.o ^_^ o.0

Seeing as I use them quite often.

Thanks ahead of time! :)

Lucky for you Ghoztman, I just did one of the faces you requested because I like it too xD

Excl-4-Me.pngPacman-4-Me.pngPh34r-4-Me.pngShok-4-Me.gif

I made the animated version, but a still frame would be a simple matter for anyone to get.

Blink-4-Me.gif

Sweet! Thank you so very much.

BigGrin-1-XXL.png

LOL those look awesome!

The two that Ghoztman requested.

Huh-4-Me.pngTongue-4-Me.png

Also, I'm working on one. Hint: Yellow Fruit.

Thanks, Bounder.

Banana?!

BANANA!

Bana-4-Me.gif

I actually wanted to do the Extended Banana Dance Gif, but that thing has like 80 frames D=

Come on people. Request some! >^_^ Big, small, non-GC, anything, just as long as it's not too detailed, like those stupid 3D smilies. Animated Gif frames count should be low, 2-8 or so.

GIVE ME EPIC PROPS (and rep too)

Do this one:

^_^

If you do this one I will rep you lots. ^_^

jawdrop.png

All time favorite emote.

Zar, your image proves to be very difficult. Because it is human-based, the contours and shading would have had to stay the same and it would've taken forever to do that. Doing like I do with the smilies, making the colors all the same in the area, made it look absolutely ridiculous. =\ Sorry

I did get Ghoztman's and one of my own that was based on Ghoztman's.

Awesome-5-Sm.pngJawdrop-5-Sm.png

I had to use my Small Scale instead of the Medium for these two in order to keep them around Avatar Size.

T_T

I can do that one xD

Especially since I was the one that made it.

But really, I just can't do realistic humans =\

Let alone with trying to turn one into a 2D looking 3D image.

:welcome:

You should do that one. Then maybe our welcome posts won't be so bland and filled with cookie's. Speaking of which..

:cookie:

DO EET

Is there a Domo Smilie on GC? Or anywhere? Post a picture of the Domo Smilie and I'll see, but I might have the same problem as I do with humans, but we'll see.

Reminds me of Meatboy, kinda.

I'll do the Third Domo provided, the other two just look....weird.

But I won't be doing them until Monday, Leaving for my cousin's again.

Feel free to keep requesting them though, They're not hard for me to make as long as they don't have more than 4-8 colors.

I like the first one, if the eyes were a bit bigger.

The Next Haul.

I made a Fat Domo version just for shits 'n giggles.

I made two sizes of the cookie. I had to replace colors or else there would've been 20 differently colored blocks, making it take forever. With the replaced colors, I thought it might not look as great, so I made a smaller one just in case.

MAY I REMIND PEOPLE you can request certain sizes. The very first five Smilies are the five sizes I have. Only the Two smallest are Avatar-Size, but the largest ones look better, though they have less applications.

You can also ask for one facing the other direction (left), instead of right.

Weep-4-Me.pngDomo-4-Me.pngDomoFat-4-Me.pngCookie-4-Me.pngCookie-5-Sm.pngWelcomeGC-5-Sm.png