Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I need a ...screen color inverter...

Unfortunately, my piece of !@!# flatscreen monitor I got for $5.00 likes to show all the colors...inverted. Yellows are blue, blacks are white, reds are green, visa versa. There is NO way to fix it. I have tried everything from taking apart the screen entirely, looking for bad connections, burnt out parts, nothing. I didn't find a single thing. Since I am a cheap bastard, I am looking for the "next best solution". Finding a program that can invert the colors on the entire screen, or have one made if possible. Windows Magnifier does work but I can't size it to fill the whole screen so that won't exactly help. I Google searched for about an hour and found nothing useful. Maybe someone can help? :grin:

Got what I needed, thanks anyways.

I like how the interval of you asking and you saying you found it was only a short twelve minutes..

I like how the interval of you asking and you saying you found it was only a short twelve minutes..

Friend responded 10 minutes after I posted this.

LOL nice! Well I am glad you got what you needed! So you ever going to take care of the AS or is your AS Admin title just that?

LOL nice! Well I am glad you got what you needed! So you ever going to take care of the AS or is your AS Admin title just that?

I can take care of it, what needs to be done?

Did it work....?

So you ever going to take care of the AS or is your AS Admin title just that?

There's nothing wrong with the current AS system besides inactivity, and that's not exactly his fault.

Need I remind you all this not the place for Army System discussion.

Thank you monki. Topic closed.