Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I need a new game

I'm really starting to hate LoL the matchmaking and community sucks (It's not as bad as Dota or HoN though), I want to find a new game game to play until Starcraft 2 comes out. I have Warcraft 3 and Starcraft, but those two are sort of boring for me and UT3.

I'm not interested in buying a new game apart from SC2, but do you guys know any other good free downloadable MMO's?

I'm really starting to hate LoL the matchmaking and community sucks (It's not as bad as Dota or HoN though), I want to find a new game game to play until Starcraft 2 comes out. I have Warcraft 3 and Starcraft, but those two are sort of boring for me and UT3.

I'm not interested in buying a new game apart from SC2, but do you guys know any other good free downloadable MMO's?

Just play ladder on wc3, shit was fun for me but i quit it so i could focus on other things. I took up chess in place of it.

Allods Online is an interesting MMO that's completely free (Aside from microtransactions that only affect appearance) and it's not completely shitty like most of the free ones out there. Give it a try, you might like it!

Get steam. There are lots of free games on steam including full games and demos!