Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft II Maphack

File Name: StarCraft II Maphack

File Submitter: GhoztMan 

File Submitted: 15 May 2010

File Updated: 24 Sep 2010

File Category: 1.0.0

Author: CraniX

Version: 1.0.3

A simple one-state maphack that reveals everything but keeps fog-of-war. Compatible with StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.0.3 undetected as of 9/1/10.

Note from the creator: 'Warning: Use at your own risk. This could get you caught & you could loose your account. I "CraniX" take no responsibility if you get caught using this program.'

Instructions: StarCraft II, join a game, alt tab and run the .exe then alt tab back into StarCraft II. Press * to toggle on and / to toggle off.

Click here to download this file

Thanks for the share.

Updated! Compatible with Patch 17, and undetected as of 7/14/10! Only 5 days left of the Beta so go go go! :D

do you use this ghoztman? since your a tester?

In actual League Matches? No, I don't. I wanted my SC2 (Beta at least) experience to be mostly legit, and I haven't used maphacks (or anything else for that matter) in the Beta other than for testing purposes and for custom games (not that often). I'm sure I could easily get in Diamond with them (I'm in High Platinum atm) but I really actually wanna work my way there for once. :)

Updated for StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty release! :D

not sure if it is doing it for nyone else but the maphack does indeed work on the retail. i have used it in the single player camp. but the problem i am having is after the mission is over and it goes back to the ship the game always crashes. it has done it about 5 times and each time ive never been able to do a 2nd mission with the maphack b4 it crashes. so not sure if theres nyway to have it so u can toggle on and off...perhaps if u turned it off after the mission it would prevent the crash, just a thought. might just be me but i wanted to share in case others were having the same problem or their just using it on multiplayer and it works fine there i dunno.

Edited by raven001

I haven't actually used it in campaign, so I cannot replicate that crash; however I'll go ahead and try and see if I get that to. Since the maphack was rushed out, it didn't include ANY features except the onestate maphack. After a few days It'll probably get updated with a toggle feature, along with other states. Once it does, I'll update the file here.

Thanks... anyone know if the Warden is a douchebag and can detect this and ban me?

While I, and none of the people I know have gotten banned by using this, there is always that chance.

There is a disclaimer (Quoted below), and if your afraid of getting banned then don't use it. You can use it for campaign offline if you want to use it but don't feel like having that danger.

The disclaimer is basically there to tell you it's not our responsibility if you DO get banned, but we have yet to have anyone actually complain about this.

Note from the creator: 'Warning: Use at your own risk. This could get you caught & you could loose your account. I "CraniX" take no responsibility if you get caught using this program.'

Just checking... Wonder if theirs going to be a hack that unlocks all portraits...

Ha, I wish they didn't have that system of unlocking Decals.Just make it Achievements in Campaign

I don't think I will use hacks for SC2. Simply because warden is much better now and because I get more satisfaction our of a game when I am playing fair.

Same, I'll use for ums though...