Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Maintenance

Hey it's not hella fancy or maybe even the final version, but saying "Ghoztcraft will rise from the ashes" gave me an idea, what do you think?

Unless you already made the "coming soon page" I could re-do this to include those words.

GC_Fire.jpg

What, the fuck are you talking about dude?

There's no comma after What.

Hey it's not hella fancy or maybe even the final version, but saying "Ghoztcraft will rise from the ashes" gave me an idea, what do you think?

Unless you already made the "coming soon page" I could re-do this to include those words.

I might be stealing Suteki's idea even though he didn't mention it, but maybe have a contest or not even that for banners and/or logos for GC.

What, the fuck are you talking about dude?

There's no comma after What.

Actually there is, it's what I said, that's how I wanted it to be read. This isn't a newspaper, and if it was, that would be treated as dialog.

I might be stealing Suteki's idea even though he didn't mention it, but maybe have a contest or not even that for banners and/or logos for GC.

I don't mind having a contest, we'll need new logo banners anyway, that's what we did last time. I'll see if I can keep that banner rotation thing. That was a custom script I did for the site.

I was being picky.

Doesn't need to be a contest, just say they will be helping in reviving GC to a new age. Also ban Zar from making any.

I'm not banning anyone from anything.. lol

I was being picky.

Doesn't need to be a contest, just say they will be helping in reviving GC to a new age. Also ban Zar from making any.

I lol'd.

I'm not banning anyone from anything.. lol

I can change that, go on you know you want to, go onto my profile and just click Ban User.

Goading the Root Admin is fun!

(But not really. Stop being a dick. ;))

This is exciting. ;)

So not tryin to be dumb and go off topic or get praise or anything, I just honestly wanna know if that firetext looks alright, and if so should I do one with the "Coming Soon"? If it doesn't look that good just tell me so I can try to find a new way to do the effect. ;)

• Like 1

Suteki, it looks nice, but I kind of already had plans for the coming soon page. I'll send you a PM.

(But not really. Stop being a dick. ;))

Cataclysm pictures removed. Hows that?

(But not really. Stop being a dick. ;) )

Cataclysm pictures removed. Hows that?

Doesn't matter, no one was really looking at them. I said thanks just for contributing, but I really don't give a rat's anus. :)

I like the contest idea. We can pick the top 3(or more, depending on the participation) banners and use them! That would be a reward in itself.

And Suteki, I like it, but the bottom looks a bit cut off? ;)

I was able to upgrade it on my local server, so that means things will work! yay! Expect the downtime to start Sunday night. And I don't expect we'll be up and running until next Sunday. But who knows, the more you guys help the faster we'll get it done.

I like the contest idea. We can pick the top 3(or more, depending on the participation) banners and use them! That would be a reward in itself.

And Suteki, I like it, but the bottom looks a bit cut off? ;)

It was supposed to be like that tongue.gif the idea was that Ghoztcraft was "rising from the ashes" obviously there was no ashes in the picture but Ghoztcraft was rising up hot. biggrin.gif

I was able to upgrade it on my local server, so that means things will work! yay! Expect the downtime to start Sunday night. And I don't expect we'll be up and running until next Sunday. But who knows, the more you guys help the faster we'll get it done.

Nice, um I work fairly often and whatnot but if you could compile a list as soon as possible of what people could do to help. Obviously if the site is down the actual communication would have to be done via IM; or email, but IM is obviously more productive.

No worries I'll keep everyone in the loop.

Yay updates!

Yay I did over 100 reps by hand xD

• Like 1

All the posts are converted now, so the quotes look normal.

Ajax shit xD