Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

We need to do something about Ghoztcraft

Ok, I have finally returned to ghozcraft after a few years of break. I have grown up an matured. I'm not the same anymore..

Well, Anyways I feel that something needs to be done about the popularity of this site.. I think we need to do some kind of event to draw in tons of new members to the forums.

An idea I have is that we could do some kind of 48 hour starcraft marathon broadcast live over the internet.

it could be kind of like a competition. 4 teams of 2. Whichever team is last standing wins or whichever team has the most wins at the end wins. Of course, you don't win anything, But we could throw that in there as a gimmick to make people want to watch.

Naturally people would watch the live stream and be drawn to our site..

We could also do the marathon to celebrate the upcoming release of starcraft 2.

I could do this. I have a webcam and mic.

But will there be a StarCraft 1 to play when the SCHT will actually go live? ;)

With SC2 really coming further and further it might have to be held in the SC2. xD

what will the prizes for the SCHT be?

You were immature?

You were immature?

rofl

Welcome back?

Yeah once SCII comes out, we won't know how many people will still be on SC.

However, starcraft is too popular to die out immediately to it's sequel. I'm sure there will be some people(like me), who will bear to wait a little until the price goes down, because I'm sure it's gonna be ridiculously expensive.

We have our private server to play the games on.

It is actually rather hard to imagine you having matured.

I could have sworn he has made a topic like this before... maybe its just my imagination...