Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Big map pack download

I remember a pack of like 4000 maps being here. Anyoen have a link? I need as many maps as possible. For some reason, they got deleted. And another thing, the maps in my maps folder arent showing on the game, anyone know why that is? I have like 5 in there, and i go to select a map to start a game, and it says Looking in BroodWar and no maps are there. Only the map I JUST RECENTLY downloaded.

Not only move the maps to your "maps" folder, but more specifically in the "download" folder (C:\Program Files\Starcraft\maps\download --if installed in default path).

And I know if you search a little you can find various map packs our members graciously uploaded and posted for everyone - I believe I have one in a thread somewhere.

Not only move the maps to your "maps" folder, but more specifically in the "download" folder (C:\Program Files\Starcraft\maps\download --if installed in default path).

And I know if you search a little you can find various map packs our members graciously uploaded and posted for everyone - I believe I have one in a thread somewhere.

Well they were. I just clsoed SC one time, came back like 3 hours later, and no maps were there. And they just wont read from the folder, I have about 10 maps in the DL folder, and they wont show up when I try to make a game.

I have this from a few years ago.. http://www.XGhozt.com/maps/

I remember getting a legal torrent with 5000+ UMS and melee maps