Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

More Mortal Kombat

Hey you guys! Yes Mortal Kombat only because I'm a die hard fan and I know other people enjoy it to some extent to. So here's a gist of things. One I found an director interview of that 7 minute trailer that came out two days ago and is a good read if you're interested. This will be posted in the last topic I created. Second a new Mortal Kombat Game is coming out! This doesn't look as epic as the movie trailer but it might get some of you guys excited.

Here's the trailer for the game IGN Video: Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Trailer - E3 2010: Debut Trailer From what I've noticed this seems to be a reboot of some of the mortal kombat fighters from MK1-MK3. yet it's suppose to have a great story line. And If you're like me I always beat the game with every fighter to learn more about the story. It should really be an HBO show.

Also Here's the link the the last topic where I'll post the interview HOLY SHIT GOD EXIST - Ghoztcraft [Gaming Made Easy]

Oh if you're sick of me posting this I understand, Or if you want me to post more then just MK and SC just say so. I might not be able to post all games, reviews, and the number of topics might pile up but whatever.

• Like 1

Yes! Post moar!!

Yes I am back..... BUT I heard there is a new movie coming out.... and they are not mystical like the original mortal combat. There normal people who go crazy..... For example: Scorpion is a blind guy, and he throws throwing stars? or some shit into peoples neck or some shit?

If you read the interview, it was because he had limited time and limited funds. He said the movie would have super powers, etc..

Basically something like harry potter, I mean it will be interesting putting that feature added to it. I mean Have different realms give you abilities based on who you are I guess. Earth=Maniacs Outworld or shang tsungs island= Reptile to be a reptile, Baraka having blades naturally in him ext ext