Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sig

I demand a signature I demand it be amazing to my liking not too light not to dark. Just amazing I demand you use this image and animate it in an amazing way but keep it under 1mb if unable to animate I will show mercy but it has to be x2 more amazing.

Or Ghoztcraft will undergo severe problems. This is not a threat. Only speculation. *Thumbs up smilie placed here*

P.S I also demand it have DeathTheKid in it and also one with DMC in it and keep What I have in the image because it's so sexy. But take out What I have in the DTK one I also demand an avi version lengths 100x100. Yes it's the impossible but I trust your skills.

Image: http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9756/whatihavesq5.png

Can you explain this part for me?

P.S I also demand it have DeathTheKid in it and also one with DMC in it and keep What I have in the image because it's so sexy. But take out What I have in the DTK one I also demand an avi version lengths 100x100. Yes it's the impossible but I trust your skills.

So you want two sigs, one that says DeathTheKid and another that says DMC? What's DTK?

Can you explain this part for me?

So you want two sigs, one that says DeathTheKid and another that says DMC? What's DTK?

I want it to have DMC in it. Not DTK. Incase I change my name :))

What does DMC mean? So only one sig then.

DeathMC and no 2 sigs that are dif. but same pic

SO lemme get this straight. Two sigs. One says DeathTheKid, one says DMC. You want us to use the image in that link?

SO lemme get this straight. Two sigs. One says DeathTheKid, one says DMC. You want us to use the image in that link?

Yes.

Do you have the PSD to that image?

Do you have the PSD to that image?

Naaaw found it on google.

Oh okay. I'll see what I can do. No guarantees on WHEN i can finish though. So many finals. *-*

Oh okay. I'll see what I can do. No guarantees on WHEN i can finish though. So many finals. *-*

K coolz.