Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

DreamDota account FREE!

Ok. Now that I have your attention. I'm sharing my dream dota account with 1 AND EXACTLY 1 MEMBER of gc you must be trustworthy and give me your word you won't give anyone else the password. I just payed 40dollars for this shit (37 to be exact) but still shit wasn't cheap ya feelz me? So PM me or comment here if your interested.

What is exactly is a dream dota account? lol. I'm like so out of touch with what's popular now. My guess, pardon it if it's incorrect, would be either a private torrent site, much like Demonoid, or another hack site.

If I remember correctly DreamDota is some sort of micro tool for Dota Allstars. You need a paid account to use it. I don't play Dota, but thanks for the offer.

Yes. It's a microtool for the popular game Dota.

I'm interested. :]

PM me.

Ok. Now that I have your attention. I'm sharing my dream dota account with 1 AND EXACTLY 1 MEMBER of gc you must be trustworthy and give me your word you won't give anyone else the password. I just payed 40dollars for this shit (37 to be exact) but still shit wasn't cheap ya feelz me? So PM me or comment here if your interested.

im intrsted in the acc cuz i play dota alot and well i like doing all that great stuff

I'm not so sure he's going to give it to you, seeing as you're completely new and not trustworthy.

Already sharing with Rdy2Killz considering only 1 person can be online using it at a time that's more than enough.

Closed.