Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Trading Wc3 + TFT Cdkey for Diablo 2+LoD

Well, I have a WC3 and Frozen Throne cdkey that I do not every use. So I would like to trade someone for their diablo 2 and LoD cdkey.

kthanksbia

ORRRR

I will allow you to use my steam account. Which contains the Orange Box, CSS-Source,all the HL2 games, and all the original Hl Games.

Well, I have a WC3 and Frozen Throne cdkey that I do not every use. So I would like to trade someone for their diablo 2 and LoD cdkey.

kthanksbia

ORRRR

I will allow you to use my steam account. Which contains the Orange Box, CSS-Source,all the HL2 games, and all the original Hl Games.

That's a hefty load for a 30dollar game.

kthanksbia

ORRRR

ok? i want to play D2......and it's actually 39.99... ;)

and notice how i say USE my steam account not HAVE...

just curious..why did you post in this thread if you weren't going to be productive.. if you don't wanna trade, just simply ignore the thread.

kthanksbia

ORRRR

ok? i want to play D2......and it's actually 39.99... ;)

and notice how i say USE my steam account not HAVE...

just curious..why did you post in this thread if you weren't going to be productive.. if you don't wanna trade, just simply ignore the thread.

Fail. Pure, epic fail. I hope you realize that you did exactly what you were "curious" about. :3 Bee tee dubbs, I did it too :D

As for the whole Steam account thing.. a stupid trade. He could change his password whenever he wants.. but then again so could you. LOL

Ghoztman, he was being productive: He getting DeathTheKid to answer why he mentioned if he didn't want to trade. And why would he be confined to not posting if he was the one offering the trade? Either way, you just spammed.

------

And I'm sorry, I don't play D2 so I can't even negotiate a trade with you.

kthanksbia

ORRRR

ILL TRADEEE UUUUUU d2 and lod keys for ur warcraft 3 keyss email me at [email protected]