Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

College!

Just started college summer session classes on June 23rd. I'm taking College Composition (ENC1101) and World Regional Geography (GEA2000). It's kind of boring and all of my classmates are like antisocial, so much for partying... I start Fall term on August 23rd and am taking Writing About Literature (ENC1141), College Algebra (MAC1105), Effects of Positive Living (HSC1100), and History of Civilizations I (WOH2012 -Sophomore class, that's what's up!) I still live with my parents but hopefully I'll be moving out when next summer rolls around.

Dang sounds exciting! I think I'd rather live with my parents. :P Comes with benefits!

Haha, good luck Anime. I sure you'll do fine. Have fun in college! (Oxymoron?) :D

Have fun man, don't forget to have fun. :)

Oh yeah, I'm planning to major in Biology/Pre-Medical Track

I hope it's good for something. Why would you need to party, when you can chat with them - if you are not as antisocial, then you can always break the barrier.

Offtopic: Oh snap, do you see the "Similar topics"? Outrageous. xD

I hope it's good for something. Why would you need to party, when you can chat with them - if you are not as antisocial, then you can always break the barrier.

Offtopic: Oh snap, do you see the "Similar topics"? Outrageous. xD

Yeah, it's just really unusual for me to be the most social person in my class.