Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

DreamDota

In light of a few recent PM's. I received about this. I am willing to buy someone. Maybe 2 people. A DreamDota account if they so desire. Or maybe a subscription here at Ghoztcraft. But that is the only thing I am offering no subs anywhere else, because then I'd be supporting another forum and Ghoztcraft is my main bitch and a pimp doesn't support other bitches if they don't work for him ya feel me? Now here's how it's going to work.

Requirements: Start off with 0 posts. Make it to 100. (No spam posts, they will not count)

Pretty simple. First newmember to make it to 100 valid posts. gets the account. (As soon as I get the money transferred to my Paypal, I am no longer using my credit card.)

Oh sweet!

But I was under the impression that we couldn't make two accounts.

Im new to Ghoztcaft. Am i still allowed to participte in this?

Im new to Ghoztcaft. Am i still allowed to participte in this?

Sure man. but you have to reach 120. Since I'm bending.

Guest Amicable Animosity

What about me? This is R2K BTW.

Oh. So all i need to do is get 120 posts? Whens the last day of this event?

What about me? This is R2K BTW.

Figured it was you, and let me point out a mod should know this.

Accounts

You may not have more than one account. If you do, the secondary account will be banned and your primary user will be warned.

Yeah I know that, which is why I was reluctant to make a new account. But I was wondering if I was able to, just for the contest's purposes. So get off my back please.

A i am new to Ghoztcaft. So am i able to take part in this? if i could when is the closing date?

There is no closing date, and you need to reach 120 posts.

I suggest what you do first is make an introduction thread so I don't think you're spamming. xD