Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Courses next year

Hey guys! I was just wondering what courses you guys are enrolled in for next year. Post your grade and what courses!

I'll go first.

Pre-calculus, Physics honors, AP Bio, American Civilization(AP US History+AP English Language combined), Band, and german 4. I'll be a junior next year.

AP Java, AP psychology, Government, English, Concert Band, French 3, Physics. GOING TO BE SENIOR!!

Noice courses guys, I never took anything like that in high school lol unless flunking counts.

Writing about literature, Concepts of Positive Living, College Algebra, and History of Civilizations I. Am a college freshman.

oh. What are you majoring in?

Biology/Pre-Medical, but I'm still rather undecided about what I'm really passionate about. It's just my plan A, if all that falls through i'm going to move to India and try to become a buddhist monk.

Can you really just go to India and be a buddhist monk like that? Of course, there is a possibility that you would not like it as much as how promising it might seem... xP

Anyways, I don't know the courses I'll have at university, considering we'll have to pick those up later; and Hungarian high schools don't have a course system.

im about to go into Mechanics if everything goes well, but after that i might go through an engineering class and hopefully some sort of contemporary writing class and i would be a second year in college