Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Rugrats

I used to watch that show back in the day, and my God, it was amazing. So I went on my computer today with every intention of going back in time to watch an old time favourite only to realize that I can't fucking find it.

Does anyone have any idea's where I can find it? Or at LEAST the spin-off, "All grown up", but if I had to chose, the original one when they're babies.

@Edit: Found a torrent for the classic Rugrats, but not the spin-off. I wanna see how it ends. ;o

Lol I LOVED that show.

Post your torrent link? xD

I didn't find every episode - and it didn't come in a torrent. I just found that someone had posted a bunch of download links to individual episodes.

http://umarrulz.webs.com/rugrats.htm

Yeah that show was my favorite. Old Nickelodeon shows are hard to find. A few months ago I tried to find a certain episode of Doug, and ended up having to torrent a whole bunch of stuff.

Rugrats... I just OMGWTF'd myself. :3

Nick had some great shows, rugrats was very popular and probably my favorite till they added characters. my favorite episode is where they fight over the chocolate milk football style

LOL yeah. I never saw the ending for Rugrats. Theres nothing about it on Youtube or veoh?