Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft on Yahoo! News

So, with the upcoming release, apparently everybody is excited about SC2. It's been on news sites like Yahoo!, and many others.

Here's an excerpt:

With its July 27 launch date fast approaching, Blizzard's behemoth StarCraft II is about to give gamers a perfectly good reason to avoid that evil summer sun in favor of the warming glow of a computer monitor. The heavily-anticipated game is the biggest of the summer -- and we don't just mean in terms of expected sales.

Source: Starcraft II: What's the big deal? - Plugged In - Yahoo! Games

• Like 1

Thanks for posting... good thing I saw this before I posted a topic >_>

Lol I completely forgot to approve it myself. :D Thanks for the approve. :P

You're good anything to help activity.

I think its great SC2 is basically giving me a huge cock tease with adds since I don't have the memory or a high enough graphics card to play the game the way I want to.

So fuck blizzard! hopefully I convince my parents to buy a new pc soon, make sure its a gaming one, and convince them SC2 isn't a video game but a cd to help me understand the universe... then I would probably have issues with life in general, lose a girlfriend, become even whiter than I currently am, stop doing homework to play, stay up too late. the question is; is it worth it?

The question, Speedskater, is not 'is it worth it?' but 'is there any other alternative for my life?'. :P

Thanks for the share, R2K! I've seen a lot of sites not related to gaming have articles on SC2 recently; Can't wait!!

If you can get your girlfriend to like StarCraft II, then you won't lose her. Bwahahahah. xD

Anyways it will certainly be an interesting game. I do not know if it's worth to get addicted to it though. xD

If you can get your girlfriend to like StarCraft II, then you won't lose her. Bwahahahah. xD

Anyways it will certainly be an interesting game. I do not know if it's worth to get addicted to it though. xD

Dude, teach me how to do that. LOL

I think I'm going to get addicted to it, whether I like it or not. :P