Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zeratul Signature

ZeratulSiggie2.jpg

My friend wanted me to make him this but changed his mind to Tassadar half way through.. I decided to finish it just because Zeratul is badass. :)

Tell me what you think! Criticism is welcome!

it's not a super awesome sig still good though, in my opinion it's dull and isn't very vibrant. Also I don't know where the focal point is suppose to be Zeratul or the lettering? just saying

Hmmm, I understand what you're saying. I was trying to find a way to make Zeratul pop out more.. He's supposed to be the focal. Maybe I can dim the text down a bit, then try to make Zeratul have more vibrancy (?); any suggestions on what I could do to make him stand out more?

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Augh.

You make me wanna go back into photoshop. T-T

You should! And help me. I'm just a blossoming freelance graphics artist, and I would love all the help I can get to take my art to the next level. :D :D

Where is Zar when you need him.

Make an account on sigbake, tell them you're from GC. :P

Not a bad idea I joined and forget to actually be active

Yeah I joined as well when Bry showed up.. checked it once or twice for renders but haven't really done much on the forums. ;)