Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft II Friend Codes

I thought Ghoztcraft could use this topic. :) If you have StarCraft II and want to add each other, just respond with your Character Name and Charactor Code. To find your character code just hover your mouse over your portrait or click on the "Add Friends" button in Battle.net and on the top right of the dialogue you should find a 3 digit code.

Post up your Starcraft II characters and code numbers so we can add and play with each other!

Master List

GhoztMan (US)

Python - 521

nano351 (US)

louts - 454

Speedskater (US)

Speedskater - 103

Magical_Trever (AU)

McRooster - 317

Z (US)

Newb - 585

HG-Bounder-X (US)

HGBounderX - 543

ZeroFrost (US)

Zero - 1768

Ruler of War (US)

Ruler - 551

Cripp (US)

Cripp - 983

Magic Bitch (US)

RockerG - 955

Zander (US)

Zander - 243

XGhozt (US)

XGhozt - 848

Nuker (US)

Nuker - 465

bunny65 (US)

stuNNr 423

Matticus (US)

Matticus - 773

ViperSRT3g (US)

Viper - 855

Speedskater 103

COuldn't find your trever

whos louts?

Ah... thats gay

Who's Iouts?

As stated by the header right above the names, that's Nano351. L2R :P

got it...

I just bought it today..

Newb - 585

YES Z!!!!

I NEED MOAR FRI3NDZ!!!

lol Keep em coming fellas.

It sucks with no friends huh

Well.. Yeah cuz every time I sign on, I look over and I see 28,000 people playing in your region.. then I look at my friends list. I'm so lonely :(

QUESTION

Does getting all the achievements and beating the game on brutal boost up your rank to Godly?? :D

Ha if you beat In utter darkness killing an 7500 additional units on brutal you'd be godly. no need to achievments

I made one new friend guy... and he's kind of a noob...

Ha if you beat In utter darkness killing an 7500 additional units on brutal you'd be godly. no need to achievments

I got to 6800~ on Brutal. T.T

On StarCraft I would of had made 5 new friends. In SC2 its hard to make friends :|

LIAR! I make tons of new friends every day. I play 2v2 random a bunch, and whenever I find someone particularly good and works well with me, I add them and ask if they want to do placements together. I've added 8+ people that way and I'm having tons of fun. :D

Also, if I play against someone and I lose (or win but barely) and I find their strategy odd or ingenius, I'll talk to them after the game and end up having a rematch in a custom game.

You just gotta be outgoing and add people and talk to them during the game. Just because your battling it out doesn't mean you have to be silent and uncaring for them. Some of my best friends on there are made from people who have beat me (or I beat them) in a close, but awesome game.

I already have plenty of friends doing the above methods. ^^

Way to post up a tutorial on making friends on SC2 rofl

+2 dude :P

and I'm attempting finishing the game on Brutal with all achievements.. so far I'm up to backstabbing Tosh for Nova cuz she's hawt. lol

Spectres are nice though, played em before i bought the game so I'm gonna do the other missions I missed out on before. That being... Siding with Nova and helping the civilians.. Shooting the Doctor in the face was fun but I wanna see what happens if I helped out >.> Maybe get laid?

Way to post up a tutorial on making friends on SC2 rofl.gif

+2 dude tongue.gif

;D

. . .and I'm attempting finishing the game on Brutal with all achievements.. so far I'm up to backstabbing Tosh for Nova cuz she's hawt. lol

Spectres are nice though, played em before i bought the game so I'm gonna do the other missions I missed out on before. That being... Siding with Nova and helping the civilians.. Shooting the Doctor in the face was fun but I wanna see what happens if I helped out >.> Maybe get laid?

LOL, that was totally my logic as well.

rofl WOW I sided with toss for the +3 research not the possibility to get laid. I mean how awkward would it be with her and kerrigan on Jim's ship... nevermind potential 3 way

rofl WOW I sided with Tosh for the +3 research. . .

Fixed and who needs +3 research when you can GET LAID?!

. . .not the possibility to get laid. . .

See first response.

. . .I mean how awkward would it be with her and kerrigan on Jim's ship...

See 4th response.

. . .nevermind potential 3 way

lol.gif I lol'd so hard. Don't even get me started on what would happen since their both high level psionics...

Ha yeah I was proud of that comment

HGBounderX

:D Can't promise I can play well, haven't tested lag yet.