Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft II Friend Codes

wut? :unsure:

No one knows

Your dad knows.

Gloopie :D

If you added me whisper me if i am on :P i am too lazy to alt tab back and forth to get your friend id codes.... "you could write them down..." What part of two lazy didnt you get!?!

I'll add every one when i get my gaming rig back up... for some reason my motherboard decided to take a gigantic shit on my chest when i was swapping out computer cases. >.> it doesn't bother me that much because it was time to upgrade anyway... Quad core ftw.

By the way... if any one actually cares... UPS says the parts will get in tuesday. So expect me on by Wednesday if nothing is DOA.

If you added me whisper me if i am on :P i am too lazy to alt tab back and forth to get your friend id codes.... "you could write them down..." What part of two lazy didnt you get!?!

dual monitors bro

dual monitors bro

You think im going to spend money on that bro?

I wouldn't, there really isn't a big need for dual monitors . . . It is just cool to have right? :search:

Lol, even if i had dual monitors i still would be lazy.... it doesnt change me from being lazy?

Shit, monitors are cheap now, and it helps a lot for ventrilo and what not... just over all, i can never go back

...anyone wanna buy me a 1000$+ computer that can run SC2 on Ultra?

my comp is under 1k and i can run sc2 on ultra....

:/ lucky

My comp is 1.2k and it can run SC2 on Ultra (Shaders on Extreme ;D) and everything else I throw at it on highest quality. What are your system specs, Speed?

Dell dimension dim4700 1.50 gb of ram, 3.00 ghz and a pos graphics card

Dell dimension dim4700 1.50 gb of ram, 3.00 ghz and a pos graphics card

You should go to this website. Type in StarCraft II (Or use the dropdown menu), install the applet, and it will scan your sys specs and match it with the minimum and recommended specs for that game. It also gives suggestions with links on where to buy the upgrades needed.

...anyone wanna buy me a 1000$+ computer that can run SC2 on Ultra?

I can run the game on ultra but once in a while if tons of stuff happens i slow down the game...

yeah minimum,it listed some stuff I could get but I'm planning on getting a new computer soon anyway

Speedskater if you want i can help you find a good computer, or i can help you make a really good one for about half the price of buying one.

By the way if any one cares i got my computer back up and running.

New system specs:

Quad Core 2.6 (OC'ed to 3.0)

4 Gigs Kinston Hyper-X (DDR2 OC'ed 1066)

500GB (Sata 3.0GB/S)

Sapphire Vapor-X HD 4890 1 GB GDDR5

Past specs:

Dual core 2.7 (OC'ed to 3.0 [On a good day... on a hot day it would over heat...])

4 Gigs Kingston Hyper-X (DDR2 800)

80Gig Western digital (IDE)

40 Gig Sony (IDE)

Speedskater if you want i can help you find a good computer, or i can help you make a really good one for about half the price of buying one.

By the way if any one cares i got my computer back up and running.

New system specs:

Quad Core 2.6 (OC'ed to 3.0)

4 Gigs Kinston Hyper-X (DDR2 OC'ed 1066)

500GB (Sata 3.0GB/S)

Past specs:

Dual core 2.7 (OC'ed to 3.0 [On a good day... on a hot day it would over heat...])

4 Gigs Kingston Hyper-X (DDR2 800)

80Gig Western digital (IDE)

40 Gig Sony (IDE)

Why didnt you go end game and get ddr3 ram.... nice Vid card and CPU though *orgasm*

mm how so ruler O_o

Im 2 for 2 in placement matches i am so fucking scared... i dont want to be in bronze.... .or silver....

HEY IM BRONZE AND SILVER! and 1 gold. it doesn't matter to much except less cheese possibly. and don't worry you can get promoted into a higher league easily, in 4v4 2 games in silver after being placed and went to 30 gold. And besides easier wins... sometimes

The placement match system is hella screwed up sometimes...

I have 1 plat, 1 gold, like 5 silvers, 1 bronze

But i won all 5 placement matches on like half of the silver games, it just depends who you play against i guess... and platinum should be renamed to cheese league btw...

Really? meh what can you do. Yeah for my placement on my guess key account i got placed with a platinum player