Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft II - Patch 1.0.2

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.0.2

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where campaign mission victories would not always trigger properly.
  • Fixed an issue where some players were unable to access single-player features.

So far no Multiplayer balance changes.. I'm happy to see that they ironed out most of the multiplayer imperfections (gameplay-wise) during the Beta. ^^

Voids dont need nerf

warpgate upgrade half the time plz!

Void ray nerf please.

Heh, you think they need a nerf NOW? You should've seen them in the Beta. They nerfed their range which pretty much fixed them. Before they had 1 or 2 more range, and man were they cheap. Right now their really easy to counter, even if you don't scout them. Zerg may have a bit of a problem early game if you don't scout, simply because they have no T1 AA besides the queen.

Voids can be countered easily by rines...very easily

Nah Void Rays are still gay.

If you get owned by them, then indeed they are. That also means you don't scout well/don't know how to micro/don't know the counters. teehee.gif

What are you talking about. I counter them with marines and Vikings asap. They are still gay though.

If you know how to counter them and you obviously are confident in your ability to do so, then why do you call them gay? I assumed you didn't because most of the time when people label something as cheap/gay/cheese/newbish it's because they get beaten by it. mellow.gif

What league are you in? Some leagues use more of those kinds of strategies then others, if you catch my drift.

Void ray nerf please.

The fact that you specifically asked for a nerf, then change your response to "they are just boring" leads me to believe they, in your opinion; are hard to defend against/cheap. :) That's my simple deductive conclusion.

They're just fucking annoying, I want them to be nerfed so nobody bothers massing them anymore.

Void ray nerf please.

The fact that you specifically asked for a nerf, then change your response to "they are just boring" leads me to believe they, in your opinion; are hard to defend against/cheap. :) That's my simple deductive conclusion.

They're just fucking annoying, I want them to be nerfed so nobody bothers massing them anymore.

I actually lol'd a bit. They're only "fucking annoying" if you don't counter them. If you counter them easy as you describe, then they should be about as annoying as any other unit that's massed. biggrin.gif

I have to admit fully charged voids= gg sometimes