Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

My New Car!

I got it about 3 weeks ago, and it's pretty sweet. it's replacing my 1996 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE.

Here's some pictures (and specs) I found of the car I have (I'm too lazy to take my own)..

069817.1-lg.jpg

2010-08-08_2335.png

It's really fun to drive, I've put about 800 miles on it so far. I'm still getting used to having keyless entry though. :sweat:

100_1499.JPG

069817.2-lg.jpg

For a second I thought you meant you turn on the engine without putting the key in...

There are some cars that have that. You just press a button and it starts.. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, nice new ride, Ghozt. :D

Very nice ghozt. I wonder if all those Ghoztcraft donations were for the car :P. J/k

But very nice indeed!

Ha I'd drive a car around with GC on it, like the subway cars that are a full on advertisement. Just buy me a car you guys ^_^

Very nice! Did you get a good deal on it? Altimas are awesome cars! Great buy!

(My 2006 altima is only 2.5 liter. :blush2: )

For a second I thought you meant you turn on the engine without putting the key in...

Yeah, I can push a button to open my door, and another button to start the car. The key can stay in my pocket. :P

Very nice ghozt. I wonder if all those Ghoztcraft donations were for the car :P. J/k

But very nice indeed!

Naw, Gc barely makes enough in donations to pay for itself, haha... (seriously, we always need more)

Very nice! Did you get a good deal on it? Altimas are awesome cars! Great buy!

(My 2006 altima is only 2.5 liter. :blush2: )

Not really, but I had to buy it with no credit (I don't have any), so I put just under 10k as a down payment and finance the rest.. I think it ended up being like $27,000 (after taxes and whatever). Let's just say I'm in debt for the next 4-5 years.. :mellow:

Nice, good luck with the debt though!

And unless my shits just on crack I believe your camera is quite out of date...that or you put up a picture you found of the same car.

Naw I just found some random pictures that looked close like it, haha..

Shoulda got the Chrysler 300...

Ew, that car is so ugly.

Edit: My Altima has more power too.

I agree with ghozt on this one... those are horribly ugly....

'08 Lancer. Bought it from a friend since I've been gone.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

It too can be turned on without use of the key.

It too can be turned on without use of the key.

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Wow, I laughed way to much at that. rofl

What? It's awesome, the doors are also proximity unlocked, I just have to walk up to it and touch the door handle and it'll open.

No, no that's really awesome and all, I just took it in a perverted way. thumbsup.gif

What? It's awesome, the doors are also proximity unlocked, I just have to walk up to it and touch the door handle and it'll open.

Yeah, man I love it.

Nothing like remote entry oh yeah! Nice car viper!