Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo 3 Artisians

Blizzard talked about diablo 3 and the Artisians a new feature they talked about at gamescon check it out if your interested. IGN Video: Diablo III PC Games Press Conference - Gamescom: Presentation (Off-Screen)

Crafting? Is Blizzard drunk. Sure the Horadric cube is fine but fucking making your own weapons is stupid.

I know the commentator sucked dick mono-toned the entire time

I just think its stupid how they talk about this and not actual gameplay, they could of left this talk out and have us find it out by ourselves. This isn't exciting in anyway for me. Basically they're people that do things that in D2 you had to do a question for. if blizzard wants us to get excited about this game they need to add something that will grab our attention and be stoked about it until the game comes out.

I can't help but to agree.. so far it's not looking all that good. I'm still happy for it, and I'm still going to buy it because of all the months I wasted on D2 (Well, not wasted.. used :P).. but I think Blizzard needs to pick up the pace and release more /exciting/ content like they did with SC2.

A achievement system would be cool too. So it all wouldn't just be about trying to get the max level and stuff.

Oh yeah that would...

I'm sure achievements will be there, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.