Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A typical game against Zerg

Ha I wouldnt call that cheese, but I mean it's showing the power of the baneling bust which is a very affective strategy. whether or not baneling damage will be nerfed no one really knows and all I can say is thank god for forcefield for toss. I think HDstarcraft made a good wall in technique for those continuous wallbreaks

Terran is IMBA compared to zerg if the zerg player does not and i repeat does not go for an early attack in the game.

I dont know I can imagine a surprised broodlord would be affective since most terrans go bio mixed with mech

What's your point? That's what a baneling bust is. It's how you stop a Terran from turtling to much as Zerg. I don't know why you call that 'cheese' when a few well placed hellions can easily counter that.. most high level Zerg don't use baneling busts that often, it's usually only viable when a Terran makes the mistake of putting supply depots for his wall.

If you don't like getting baneling busted then use a factory or another barracks to wall off.. it's not that hard. If anyone should be complaining it's Zerg, because their having a tougher and tougher time facing against Terran; imo, Zerg need all the 'cheesy' (viable vs Terran) strategies they can get until Blizzard stops all the QQing.

Yeah Zerg is having issues for sure lots of people are complaining about how they're underpowered which is in my opinion pushing it to some extent. Also that was HDstarcrafts wall off build technique basically getting a factory as a wall and producing hellions. then eventually siege tanks, and usually if the first baneling bust was successful there is a chance for a second one and if you block that could you assume a gg? since they wasted a lot of time and minerals on lings?

I hope you saw that he nearly destroyed a barracks too. I was working on some infantry so I could actually defend against the Zerglings when he busts my wall, if I didn't get a depo wall he would of 6 pooled me.

I hope you saw that he nearly destroyed a barracks too. I was working on some infantry so I could actually defend against the Zerglings when he busts my wall, if I didn't get a depo wall he would of 6 pooled me.

Yes, I did see. Key word there is nearly. Easily repairable. Infantry aren't the best against speedlings, espcially if they get a surround. Hellions do a nice job, especially with the preignitor upgrade (Their also good for mineral line harrass).

I doubt he would've 6pooled you JUST because you didn't get a depot wall, simply because in the 6pool build you don't scout at all usually... it's really a whole different game. However, if you scout HIM doing a six pool then by all means throw up a depot because he won't be getting anything besides zlings anytime soon, because his economy will be shit.

Basically its like this, if I depo wall and get some infantry in the back and try and get some hellions, banelings will destroy me. If I don't wall first up I will get 6 pooled.