Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 1.1 and beyond.

Ha lets talk about how they should had more color options in custom games :)

Ha lets talk about how they should had more color options in custom games :)

I think they have enough color options in custom games, but in Ladder games they really need to let you choose which one you want.. or at least get a random one besides Red/Blue (Or Teal/Purple in 2v2). An idea would be to allow you to choose 3 colors and depending on the choices other people made you would get one of your choices.

I think they should add straight up black and white as two options to pick from, and agreed i personally like Green and Pink while play as protoss for some reason.

Just shut up Ghoztman I am not raging and I am not offended, you're just such a fucking smart ass. I don't need to know about you're imaginary builds.

I think I see why I don't go on these forums much. And as a matter of fact I think I am going to have double the right to 'bitch' about Zergs since Reapers and Seige tanks are getting a nerf. I like the Seige tank nerf though, I completely support it.

Just shut up Ghoztman I am not raging and I am not offended, you're just such a fucking smart ass.

I dunno, it looked like you were raging pretty hard.. and I quote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP GHOZTMAN!

Also, I agree, I am a smart ass. But at least I'm a helpful smart ass that doesn't whine and bitch about everything that beats me.

I don't need to know about you're imaginary builds.

My builds are far from imaginary, dunno why your using that adjective.. in fact there are several replays on the link I posted earlier of me using several new tactics I have came up with (and read about via TL threads).

I think I see why I don't go on these forums much. And as a matter of fact I think I am going to have double the right to 'bitch' about Zergs since Reapers and Seige tanks are getting a nerf. I like the Seige tank nerf though, I completely support it.

It sure seems like you've been quite active at the forums recently, actually. rolleyes.gif I already posted my opinion on the Reaper and Siege tank nerfs, so I won't repeat it here.