Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zero Gold

guys it Ez to get this dumb hack there are so many batter hack people don't know about all the priv hack well i know most of them use them for years

heck, my only problem with paying for a hack is that there is no gaurentee that the exploit will not be patched.

in version 1.10, the best hack was out (stack hack), and bnet patched it.

in version 1.13 (a,b,c,d) there was the terran mineral hack, which was just a mere glitch...... which bnet patched 2 days later.

if you are gonna make hacks, give it for free, and ask for donations. do not charge people money for something that could get your account banned on bnet, and isnt gaurenteed to last forever.

your sponsor lasts 6 months, so you get every updated hack inbetween then

crack

Don't reply if you don't know what you're talking about. Zero.dll is always better than iNHALE, not because it costs money, but because it has a lot of hard work done to it, and it is expected to be kept private. iNHALE is a great hack, just made for the public. That's why it has nothing bad in it, except when dt wants to have a new patch.

Ok that guest actrually donated 50$ to ZG wow thats kinda dumb incase you haven't noticed

Guest RomanHelmet

lol!

Ur right most hackers actually MAKE their own hacks unless their newbs like pretty much all the people with under 10 posts who have posted under this topic.

And if u ask me Zero > iNHALE but thats because it has everything inhale does and more. No offense to DT for his work tho cause its way better than most people at this site could ever create (including me :rolleyes: )

Only those who are desperate enough and retarded enough would pay for hacks such as zero. It's alright, but if you need to RELY on hacks alone to win you're games, you SHOULD be screwed with a new Blizzard patch so you'd have time to work on SKILLS over intelect

LoL... Screw it i'm dling from limewire

:D

You wish limewire dont even have Starcraft Hacks excepts some No cd crack for old version.

the only thing i like about inhale is that the map hack is like watching a replay, when u click on an enemy's unit you can see its status. other then that its a peice of shit

hacks from limewire = trojan

plain and simple

go dl a hack for sc off there

scan it

BACKDOOR.WIN.SDG4 FOUND!

yes, the virus really does work

I seen it free somwhere try bearshare, limewire, they should have it :devil: